Name: Cam Sox
Age/Timezone(NA/EU/AS/AU): 15 / EU
Date of Birth: 17th March 2004 Steam 64 ID: 76561198273398479 NOTE: You will require 2 references from Corporal+ for your application to be processed
Reference 1: Patricia Starz
Reference 2: Jimmy Hunt
Reference 3: Jimmy Antico
Reference 4: Lucio Panini
Reference 5: Fredo Fantaa
( i got told these are not needed however i just asked and it was mixed so i just asked some people i did ride alongs with / knew and meet in RP and they said they would give me a reference )
How did you acquire these references?
- Ride alongs and talking/asking questions and proving i deserve a chance!
Why would you like to join the Kamdan State Police? (100 words minimum):
- As someone who looks up to the police force and watching the KSP team do their work, it would be a honor to join the TEAM. Role playing as a KSP/EMS service makes big difference for a civilian and the reputation it gives towards all the Officers. I think i am a team player and will always help and serve the civilians, making them them the top priority to keep them safe. So i want to become a Cop and serve the city of Kamdan. I really cant wait until i have the opportunity not just to role play as a civilian as a cop and meet a lot of new people and friends by role playing with real serious players not trolls that mess around and ruin it. So this concludes that i would really want to be become a cop to have fun meet new people and have a experience of a cop on arma there are so many reasons i want to join it will just be so fun and the feel i can make the place a bit better is amazing.
What are your previous experiences with being an LEO? (If any):
- Sadly i haven't had any but from me observing fellow role models in KSP and reading SOP`S, i am ready to start my journey if i get accepted.
What makes a good Officer in your opinion? (100 words minimum):
- Personally every Officer should have standards and always be open to speak to and able to work with so they can take criticism and able to improve and get better every day, also to be able to control their selves including emotions actions and everything to keep the situation calm and to ensure everyone's safety. Leadership is a difference between a safe situation and a life threatening situation if the radio is flooding with commands it will be crucial to fix it and wait for someone to stop talking and never talk over another Officer this will make it all way more easier to get there faster and solve the issue Because all situations are not resolved by a gun fight but before the gun fight, talking and having a real rp talk and doing what you need to do.Having a Officer confident knowing all SOP`s and making the wrong serve justice and make the innocents go home and not be wrongly accused of something they didn't do ( making sure they're not corrupt and follow the law and dedicate his life to the job of a KSP Officer). Team player,professional,not biased.
Anything that you would like to add?:
- Yes i would like to thank you for reading this and i hope i can start my journey soon and enjoy all of it if i get accepted. Although i am not of age (by one year) i can prove i am not immature,toxic and what ever people stereotype of people on ANZUS that are young. Hopefully state of command can kindly give me a chance because the i am not like most of the people