Name: Shmore Dictator

Discord username: Shmore Dictator

Which Sub Development Role are you applying for?:

•    In-Gaming Development

Why do you want to be part of our Development team? (200 word minimum):)  I've just got into GTA 5 RP after the downfall with ARMA Life. I just want to get into the dev side of things, since it's a big thing in the gaming community now, also intresting and i am learning something new. I definitely wanted to get more into scripting, since I don't really have too much experience with scripting in games. My biggest downfall would have to be that i am not good at writing raw code from scratch. I ust to do HTLM for websites and do CSS ect, but now i want to move on the big boy stuff and learn how to code for GTA 5 servers, as it's getting really popular now. Man needs that experience. I jsut want to help this server as much as i can, even being a DEV and a NON Dev, i'll am still willing to help this server sucseed (may sound sad) but thats what i want for this community, to become a popular server out there that Roleplayers are willing to enjoy and play on. I do have ideas in the back of my head that would be great for this server and am willing to speak them out to one and another, and get opinions about it.

Can you post some examples of your work (at least two different examples, Link to work if needed):  https://gyazo.com/c0eb8e3b75310542655b8f0d174551ff This is my HTML Work and CSS work, dont mind the face, i was just testing out the Code i created to see if it worked for certain sized pictures. 

Are you currently working on something you would like bring here?: I am not currently working on something, but hopefully i can work on something and bring it to you guys.

Will you be fully committed to this role?: I will be fully commited.

Will you be willing to co-operate with other developers?: Yes i am.

Will you treat all community members with respect?: I will certainly respect all aspects of people on this discord and community.

Are you planning to get whitelisted on the server or do you just want to develop?: Yes i'm planning to do both, Dev for the server and play on it!

Do you understand that we might be giving deadlines for projects and that you are required to finish this project before the deadline? (if you think the deadline is too fast, you can always discuss that with the Development Directors): Yes i do understand that deadlines are given.

Do you understand that if you're caught leaking/stealing anything owned by anzusgaming you will be blacklisted from our community?: I do understand i will be blacklisted for leaking/stealing anything owned by you guys.

Honestly, I don't think you qualify whatsoever. Your work, that you supposedly made. Is a simple theme, by which 95% of that page is default. Anzus is looking for people that already have knowledge of coding. They are not looking for someone looking into learning how to code. And HTML and CSS is definitely not gonna work with any of the roles they are recruiting for.

Rejected

Thanks for taking an interest in joining the GTA Development team, we have decided to reject the application.

Please don't PM myself or Englishman on Discord for details.

Nero

GTA V Development Director

3 hours ago, Jack Hollows said:

Honestly, I don't think you qualify whatsoever. Your work, that you supposedly made. Is a simple theme, by which 95% of that page is default. Anzus is looking for people that already have knowledge of coding. They are not looking for someone looking into learning how to code. And HTML and CSS is definitely not gonna work with any of the roles they are recruiting for.

SHUT UP BRUV, Who you talking to, wanna say this come to discord kid, Fucking melt!

On 8/2/2019 at 5:46 PM, Shmore Dictator said:

SHUT UP BRUV, Who you talking to, wanna say this come to discord kid, Fucking melt!

HAHA, not sure if this is a joke or not LOL

On 8/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, Jack Hollows said:

HAHA, not sure if this is a joke or not LOL

You think this is joke men? You think it is, i'll have you know you're on my watch list.

19 hours ago, Shmore Dictator said:

You think this is joke men? You think it is, i'll have you know you're on my watch list.

hah good one

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use