Sign in to follow this  
Adam Johnson

I have some bad news guys.

yeah few times why bud. If you're asking whats up below the eyes its calcium coming out the skin below my eyes because vaping gave me diabetes.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 6:04 PM, Adam Johnson said:

yeah few times why bud. If you're asking whats up below the eyes its calcium coming out the skin below my eyes because vaping gave me diabetes.

since when does vaping giv u daibetes

I know because a family member became diagnosed with Type 1 as a kid and it usually occurs in kids. It's pretty rare for a 23 year old dude to develop Type 1 diabetes at 23 but It can be caused by enviromental triggers such as nicotine

PS Type 2 is what the fat asses get.

14 hours ago, Adolf ChadGamerman said:

since when does vaping giv u daibetes

I wasn’t asking in regards to the diabetes coming out of your face. I asked because you have a generally punchable face.

• trigger 1

update lads caught a guy trying to steal my front bikelight when it was locked up when I was doing food deliveries. I came up and said "Heeeey buddy buddy" and suprised him enough that he gave it back. I then told him to fuck off which upset him I guess because he had his sidechick watching so he decided to throw a punch at my eye which pissed me off because there was no warning/iniation +wearing a ring so I started to defend myself . I got a few good punches on him and one on his GF when she tried to join in so he decided to pull out some bear spray and douse me in it and they both biked off which was a very spicy meme. Got a bit of a black eye, tiny bruise on my shoulder and sprained my thumb punching him, overall was pretty fun tbh.

Hour after JPEG_20190810_071606.thumb.jpg.4f7e02ab9b2c795114fd536fcdd21da4.jpg               Today20190811_161949.thumb.jpg.0cdac13904b1c9aa69ce626ebc0910d4.jpg

17 hours ago, Jordan Sully said:

Bruh u weird asf and u got the shit beat out of you 

bro watch it I have a fragile ego so I will have to respond to your bait, I did not get the shit beat out of me, he only got me good in the face with a punch that had no iniation. After that I beat the shit out of him :/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use