Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie Rocket

Terry White

Name: Ronnie Rocket

Name of player you are reporting: Terry White

Date of Incident: 12/08/2019

Time of Incident (LA Time): 7.55am

Rule(s) Broken6.4 – Once you have respawned you do not remember anything from your past life except for friends you have made. You may not report your killer to the police or use information from your past life. You are a new person.

Description of Incident: So yesterday I was at uranium trader when I all of a sudden got knocked out by a random in which you'll see in (Evidence 1) which then come along terry white whom also decides to knock me out. Then all of a sudden Terry white gets shot no idea what for maybe prior initiation (Nothing to do with me). I then kill the guy that initially knocked me out which at this point Terry white was bleeding out and did indeed bleed out or disconnected while dead.

Today he rolls up to a gas station I was robbing as claims he remembered me, Says im friends with a Mr Lucas Rodriguez (Whom killed him yesterday) Saying shit which he shouldn't know as he died in game. Then initiated on me and shot me dead, Which now I've lost all my gear due to his actions of meta gaming and breaking rule 6.4

Video 1: Was last nights first encounter with the guy In which as I said he had either logged or bled out.

Video 2: Is him bringing this past encounter up where he should have no knowledge of. 

Evidence :

Have you already been to support about this incident: Tried to but waited for 15 minutes then give up
     If so what was the result of the support case: -

• Dislike 2

He clearly turned of his microphone because he breaks rules  in this video saying that I was metagaming and  so on and breaking RP multiple times. I will not be commenting further more until I see a original video with your mic activated and proof I bled out. You also didn’t take me to support 

Report Denied

Hello,

At this time i will be denying your player report
for the follow reason because you have failed to supply sufficient evidence.

Sincerely,
Alex Monroe -