Charl Jargost

STAFF APP

Personal Details

In-game name:  Charl Jargost

Steam 64 ID: 76561198799221037

Timezone/Region: GMT Great Britain

Questionnaire

How long have you been apart of the ANZUSGaming community?: 

I've been playing anzus for almost a 1 month now and I have enjoyed my experiences very much and hope to go further with it and see what thing I can do to make this community better.

Have you ever been banned? (for whatever reason):  No have only received 15 points

What is your motivation for applying for a support position within ANZUS? (75 words minimum): 

What motivate me to apply to become a support member is it something that I believe could be interesting and I would find fun to help those who need the help to get started or someone who been a bad person and needs to be punished I have always been interested in doing it but I believed I was not mature enough to go for that position I believe now that I am and I believe that I will be able to help improve the community if I do get this position and get rid of all those bad people who don't belong on this community.

What skills can you bring to the team? (50 words minimum):

What skills which I could bring to the support team is I have a good personality I like to have a laugh with people and I am good at being serious in certain situation and  been able to get thing done that are important to the situation I consider myself a knowledgeable person and helping   

Do you have any experience elsewhere in a position of power over a community?:

Nope but I'm hoping to be able to learn and become a good support member 

Pending

Message myself or a Head/Senior Administrator on Discord before waiting on Teamspeak to plan a time that suits you.

You have 7 days to attend the interview or risk being denied.

ts.anzusgaming.com