cadan

Unban appeal

Your in-game name: Cadan Pearce

Your SteamID64: 76561198009243047

Appeal Type: Ban Dispute (Default

Who banned you: idk

Why were you banned: I rdm'd a police officer

Ban duration: perm

Why should you be unbanned? (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence): I believe I deserve a second chance as it was a lapse of judgement when I shot him as I thought it would be entertaining content I realise it's wrong and the rules are more important than my content. I'm sorry to the policeman I shot as he had his time wasted, and the staff for wasting their time. If I do get unbanned I will not break any rules and play as seriously as possible, I played for a few hours the other day and didn't get reported once so I assume everything went smooth. Hopefully you can give me an unban as I promise to behave.

@cadan

Please put more effort into the section:

' Why should you be unbanned? '

After SMT have discussed this we feel you have served your time for your ban, but that doesn't come without restrictions.

You will be put on probation for 30 days and set to a minimum of 80 points. You were good when you had your 24 hour pass please continue to do that. We understand sometimes you need "content" for your stream but please do this in a way that doesn't effect the general population or upset people. Be aware being on probation means if you are reported for breaking any rules you will instantly relieve a month ban. 

Doug

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use