Majik Jordan

Majik Jordan - Comp Request

Steam64ID: 76561198408449997

Date of Incident: 17/08/2019

Time of Incident (Pacific Time): 2:45pm

Amount your claiming: $80K. I don't know amount of all items, but I just withdrew $23,328 from paycheck. I had M4 commando in backpack, my clothes and backpack, as well as gps, radio, map, binoculars, 2 zip ties and 3 bandages. The little food and water I had don't recall so its no problem

Description of situation: Failed initiation which led to my death. He runs up screams something and immediately knocks me out. I have already reported him to staff.

Evidence: 

Evidence: This video is the proof he killed 

Under Review 

Hello,

Your comp request will be under review
By an Administrator+( I need the info on the case maybe the staff members name and if he got full points)

Sincerely, 
Thomas Rodgers, Administrator        

I dont recall staff names, it was 2 of them in channel and they said what he did was failed initiation and I heard them saying they will be pulling him into channel. Whatever that means, then told me they will take care of it and to go ahead and start a comp request so thats what I did. You guys arent able to just check files and see if they gave him points? His in game name is "Lyron Lloyd". I just did what I was informed to do, didnt know it was extra steps beyond that  that I needed to take or keep track of.

The staff members didn't do a case at all from what I see Its not in the logs and they guy didn't receive points at all Make a player report on the forums first asking for comp Then link the player report here when its accepted @TheeMaskedGam3r (PS PLEASE CHANGE YOUR FORUM NAME TO YOUR INGAME ROLEPLAY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Accepted

Hello,
After reviewing your evidence i wil be
accepting your comp request.

Comped Date 21/08/2019

Sincerely, 
Thomas Rodgers, Administrator

• Like 1