Majik Jordan

Failed Initiation/ Comp Request

Name: Majik Jordan

Name of player you are reporting: Lyron Llyod

Date of Incident: 17/08/2019

Time of Incident (LA Time): 2:45pm

Rule(s) Broken: (copy paste full rule)
4.6 – You musts give the victim 8 seconds to comply with your demands, unless they have a clear change in behavior such as start running away or reach for their firearm.
4.7 – You may not kill someone who has complied with your demands. (Note: your demands end once leave and are out of line of sight)
4.13 – You must initiate or be being initiated on to be allowed to knock someone out and rob them.

Description of Incident: Failed initiation, which led to my death. He runs up screams something and immediately knocks me out. Kdnapps me and takes to me ocean, says to tell him where my friend is and I will live, I obliged and after he still proceeded to knock me out into water so i could drown since my hands where tied. He also violated rule "4.7" by leaving out of line of sight, returning without any further initiation, and then knocking me out/killing me, which he should of never even had knocked me out, since he didnt do proper initiation.

Evidence: Failed Initiation.
https://youtu.be/ef07McSz4Wg
Evidence: Killing me after I followed orders and he left out of line of sight.
https://youtu.be/Z_f5Yj4HNgk

Have you already been to support about this incident: I did receive "help". 2 staff members in ts informed me he did fail imitation and that they will bring him into channel, and that Im good to go create comp request, which I did and find out from a staff responding on there, that they didnt give him points or do anything
     If so what was the result of the support case: Nothing, which a staff on my comp request is now informing me, said I have to now do report here. 

(EDIT)I also am seeking Compensation  and I created topic there, but was also informed to add it to this report.

Under Review

Hello, I will be taking this case as i find the video has sufficient evidence. @Lyron Lloyd You have been reported for 4.6,4.7 & 4.13

You Have 24 hrs to respond with your side of the story.

Sincerely, Dominic Grayson - Administrator

Steam64ID: 76561198408449997

Date of Incident: 17/08/2019

Time of Incident (Pacific Time): 2:45pm

Amount your claiming: $80K. I don't know amount of all items, but I just withdrew $23,328 from paycheck. I had M4 commando in backpack, my clothes and backpack, as well as gps, radio, map, binoculars, 2 zip ties and 3 bandages. The little food and water I had don't recall so its no problem

Description of situation: Failed initiation which led to my death. He runs up screams something and immediately knocks me out. I have already reported him to staff.

@Dominic Grayson Added my comp request here, dont know if Im not fully understanding staff on comp request, but it seems he wanted me to add it to this report. Its on the official Compensation  page as well

Posted (edited)

Report Closed

Hello, Now that evidence has been reviewed, @Lyron Lloyd

You will be receiving 15 points for breaking rule/s 4.6, 4.7 & 4.13 [ Comp Will not be issued due to him not responding ]

Sincerely, Dominic Grayson- Administrator 

Edited by Dominic Grayson