Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Georgiev

Police in the server

Recently i have been noticing that there are too many cops playing and not so many rebels/civillians you would ask why is that bad well i will give you an example: 

1.When there are too many cops the rebel  life is dying which  means there will be fewer people to fight with at cartels,capture zones and weapons cache at the moment the only decent fight that you can get is versus cops because instead of being in a gang they are in the police.

2.The other problem is that you can't have 30 or 35 civilians  and 25 cops  because this means everytime  a gang decides to do a major even if they are a big gang they will have to kill 25 people which as we all know isn't that easy when you have 8 people.

3. The 3rd problem which this creates is a lot of gang members deciding to join cops because of the cheaper gear and as bonus to that most of the people who join the server for the first time decide to join police instead of gangs making the problem even bigger.

Here are some ways to solve this problem:

1.Close the applications fully

⚠️2.Add a new rule about over responding to a situation for example if there is a gas station robbery only 3 police officers can go there another idea is if  a gang is doing a major and lets say they have 8 members  online cops can respond to that with 16 people or twice as much but not more.⚠️

3.Change how cops works maybe decrease the time that they can play as rebel or make a holidays system sounds dumb but it can make people choose the rebel life instead because they are   doing both things atm  and they mostly play as cops.

4.Make the gear more expensive so they have to use more money  to get their guns.

5.Remove their ability to go to weapons cache in my opinion this should be for rebels only same goes for the transport truck and again that's my opinion.

Honestly just need a ratio cap of say 3 or 4 civs to 1 cop and then make it automatically disallow cops to join the server as an officer until more civs are on so the ratio stays that way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brodie Lawson said:

Honestly just need a ratio cap of say 3 or 4 civs to 1 cop and then make it automatically disallow cops to join the server as an officer until more civs are on so the ratio stays that way.

or just put a cap on how many can respond to a situation  like i said 8 rebels and 16 cops to respond just 2 times more

Just now, Ivan Georgiev said:

or just put a cap on how many can respond to a situation  like i said 8 rebels and 16 cops to respond just 2 times more

How would they know how many rebels are robbing a bank?

• Like 1

Just now, Kyle Lawson said:

How would they know how many rebels are robbing a bank?

When you start the negotiations you need to tell the cops how many you are  with externals if you lie you get reported the same way you say the number of externals

1 minute ago, Ivan Georgiev said:

When you start the negotiations you need to tell the cops how many you are  with externals if you lie you get reported the same way you say the number of externals

All this really does is just add another level of ruleplay in the server and this would make the server more boring for cops. You'll have people reporting each other for being 1 person off the limit. This also makes the cops job harder by having to count and select people to respond to bank and telling people to resume their normal duties. What if latecomers come to bank? Should they punished for something that is accidental?

There are better solutions than enforcing ratios. For example, have more crimes around the map with separate cooldowns so cops have to split up and respond to different situations instead of all of them piling up on one major crime. 

13 minutes ago, Kyle Lawson said:

All this really does is just add another level of ruleplay in the server and this would make the server more boring for cops. You'll have people reporting each other for being 1 person off the limit. This also makes the cops job harder by having to count and select people to respond to bank and telling people to resume their normal duties. What if latecomers come to bank? Should they punished for something that is accidental?

There are better solutions than enforcing ratios. For example, have more crimes around the map with separate cooldowns so cops have to split up and respond to different situations instead of all of them piling up on one major crime. 

thats the decision you make when joining cops you are  suppose to protect other people not to fuck around like a rebel with cheaper gear if you want to do everything and you want fun be rebel

1 minute ago, Ivan Georgiev said:

thats the decision you make when joining cops you are  suppose to protect other people not to fuck around like a rebel with cheaper gear

Responding to banks is part of the job description, how is it fucking around like a rebel?

• Like 1

-1 You'll find most cops to get wiped quick anyway. Major crimes are hell to push even if it's 25 cops and 8 gang members. :)

-1 from an AU point of view. Most the time when its AU/Early EU times theres literally 3-4 cops on against 20-30 civs. Need to find a way to get more cops in those timezones.

22 hours ago, Bo Fraggerarm said:

Thats why I would say add a 20cop max limit so only 20cops can be on at once

+1 ez fix

On 9/8/2019 at 4:48 AM, Ivan Georgiev said:

Recently i have been noticing that there are too many cops playing and not so many rebels/civillians you would ask why is that bad well i will give you an example: 

1.When there are too many cops the rebel  life is dying which  means there will be fewer people to fight with at cartels,capture zones and weapons cache at the moment the only decent fight that you can get is versus cops because instead of being in a gang they are in the police.

2.The other problem is that you can't have 30 or 35 civilians  and 25 cops  because this means everytime  a gang decides to do a major even if they are a big gang they will have to kill 25 people which as we all know isn't that easy when you have 8 people.

3. The 3rd problem which this creates is a lot of gang members deciding to join cops because of the cheaper gear and as bonus to that most of the people who join the server for the first time decide to join police instead of gangs making the problem even bigger.

Here are some ways to solve this problem:

1.Close the applications fully

⚠️2.Add a new rule about over responding to a situation for example if there is a gas station robbery only 3 police officers can go there another idea is if  a gang is doing a major and lets say they have 8 members  online cops can respond to that with 16 people or twice as much but not more.⚠️

3.Change how cops works maybe decrease the time that they can play as rebel or make a holidays system sounds dumb but it can make people choose the rebel life instead because they are   doing both things atm  and they mostly play as cops.

4.Make the gear more expensive so they have to use more money  to get their guns.

5.Remove their ability to go to weapons cache in my opinion this should be for rebels only same goes for the transport truck and again that's my opinion.

1.Cop ratio is not a problem, we are massively outnumbered in most cases which leads me to believe you are losing because of other reasons (IE losing gunfights).
2. This is being looked into.
3. This isnt even an issue.
4. Our gear is already over priced in relation to what officers make compared to civilians and the near limitless cap on income you receive.
5. No, its one of the few ways we can actually combat gear that is insanely powerful from getting on the streets.

The idea of this suggestion was to improve the experience for the new players in the server and then everyone starts trash talking about me crying because I can't kill cops xDDD I can it's not a problem for me the suggestion is to improve the experience for everyone i mean look  everyone who   -1 this was a cop because you know some of the things are true maybe not all them but some anyway  im sure there will be solution in the future.