Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

A few things [Must read]

8 hours ago, Scotty Frag said:

Yeah it's not against the rules but its slimy and annoying if ur just there restrained for 30 minutes because the cops soft. Also explain how you gonna say it's a civ update when yeah they removed smokes but they were just a lag machine and wre useless. But they made flashbangs way cheaper and made the gear cheaper but yeah civ update btw because our stuff was made cheaper. Smh stay at -32 rep

Hope you know you get automatically unrestrained after around 10 minutes.

Yes, they removed smokes, but they weren't "useless" if they lagged people doing majors out. It was a major change. 

Flashbangs are so easy to counter? They don't do shit if you know what to do and know how to hold corners instead of thinking you're Rambo and can frag them all without cover. And the whole "they get cheap gear" is so stupid because they also make very little money sooo...

And idk why you think rep matters if you and your sea monkeys downvoted all my posts because I had good rep lol, stay mad bro

8 minutes ago, Michy Batshuayi said:

Hope you know you get automatically unrestrained after around 10 minutes.

Yes, they removed smokes, but they weren't "useless" if they lagged people doing majors out. It was a major change. 

Flashbangs are so easy to counter? They don't do shit if you know what to do and know how to hold corners instead of thinking you're Rambo and can frag them all without cover. And the whole "they get cheap gear" is so stupid because they also make very little money sooo...

And idk why you think rep matters if you and your sea monkeys downvoted all my posts because I had good rep lol, stay mad bro

1. No1 likes you becsides your gang and even some of them don't like you. 2. Smokes makin g people alg was just dumb and didn't need t be a thing. Also I know you guys never do majors but when they throw a flashbang u have to toruna way thenw hen u turn ug et a shield to your mouth. 3. We didn't downvpte everything a lot of people did because you're aannoying

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2
4 minutes ago, Scotty Frag said:

1. No1 likes you becsides your gang and even some of them don't like you. 2. Smokes makin g people alg was just dumb and didn't need t be a thing. Also I know you guys never do majors but when they throw a flashbang u have to toruna way thenw hen u turn ug et a shield to your mouth. 3. We didn't downvpte everything a lot of people did because you're aannoying

1. why you mad? I know you lying bro, why you gotta lie to try and get under my skin?

2. yes. that's why I said this is more of a civ update. you cant be this thick 

"but when they throw a flashbang u have to toruna way thenw hen u turn ug et a shield to your mouth. " Please come back with a proper reply when you learn english bro.

3. Yeah, ight.

image.png.b3c4bb40a9bf3adf10a9cc8a749f0a0c.png

Not also like my EMS and KSP applications both got downvoted by your sea monkeys. 

• Dislike 1
17 hours ago, Scotty Frag said:

1 guy who you just so happened to have a 5 day long argument with on his fragtage post dumby ass

5 day? It was two hours. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt though, you just don’t seem to have any type of intellect with how you’re responding and your awful spelling. 

Also the dude was racist and tried justifying it. So I don’t know what your point is.

• Dislike 1
  • Doug Jumper unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...