Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Gagne

Matthew Gagne - EMD Application

Personal Information

Name: Matthew Gagne (I'll be using Nick Gagne for EMS)
Steam 64 UID: 
Timezone: -5 Eastern Standard
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Questions about yourself:

Describe yourself in 4 words that support your application? A Singular Good Guy

How many hours a week can you dedicate to this department? 10-30

Why do you think you fit the role of a EMT? (150 words minimum): I believe I fit the role of a EMT as I love to be out and on my feet saving lives. A EMT is out in the field to ensure the safety and health of everyone around them, and I know that doing this a great thing. I love interacting with people, having great conversations and overall enjoying my day saving others. Life is too short in Kamdan, and if I can prolong someones life, that is what I will do. People come in all different shapes and sizes, and I come with a huge heart and a love to ensure everyones safety and health. I fit this role due to experience, and knowledge that has been learnt throughout the years. Furthermore, people deserve to live a prosperous life. I have saved an entire police force single handed-ly. I am one who lives to work and save. Being part of the EMD will allow me to save more lives than just driving around with a first aid kit.

What are your previous experiences with being in a FD/EMS? (If any):
CriticalGaming -EMT, S&R
NoPixel A3 - Senior EMT, S&R
EpikGaming - Medical Instructor, S&R Command

What makes a good EMT in your opinion? (150 words minimum):A good EMT is someone who is personable, approachable and respectful to the entire community, and not just a select group of individuals. A EMT should arrive in a timely manner and provide the best care possible for the situation they are given. Whether it be removing bullets, bandaging wounds, emergency surgeries, you name it, a EMT should be able to preform those duties on the spot while remaining respectful and keeping the victim calm. A EMT who runs around saying I GOT CRACK or other irrelevant things, and never saving a single life, shouldnt be a EMT at all. With that being said: 1, Stay humble and kind. No one likes a pushover. 2, Let people know they can come to you and you will help them, no matter the situation (unless advised otherwise by police). 3, Respect everyone, no matter if they are legal beings or criminals. No one deserves to be treated like trash in a garbage dump.

Why should you be chosen over someone else? (100 words minimum): Well, see, I could say I refuse to answer this, but I'm not going to. I could also say I should be chosen over someone else, but I'm also not going to. Some one person should never be chosen over someone else because of a couple qualifications or a couple differences. Why? That draws down to singling someone out. I can say however that by choosing me, you are choosing a professional and respectful individual who strives on all accounts to ensure he does his job to the best of his abilities, even in a stressful situation. I have a lot of experience which makes me a perfect candidate for the role.

Anything that you would like to add?: Hai ❤️ :) 

Have you read the rules of this community: YES

Is all the information above true and honest: Yes

Do you understand that your can be denied or terminated from your rank due to inactivity, your previous history or due to                                                                                                your behaviour on and off duty under the same name: YES

Signature:

Today's date: 09-10-2019

Your name: Matthew Gagne (Nick Gagne)

APPROVED

Dear @Matthew Gagne

I am delighted to inform you that your application has been accepted.  In the meantime please study the EMS SOP  to prepare for your interview.

After doing so please join the “Waiting for Interview” channel on Teamspeak to do your interview. Please make sure you do your interview within the next 72 hours.

Yours, sincerely,

Human Resources.