Kain McCloud

Mod Pack Optimization

Remove all the crap in the pack that the server isn't actually using to free up space and potentially make it more reliable. I am not the only person with a higher end PC that has issues booting the pack at times. I have zero issue loading up any other mod pack, its only the Anzus pack largely decides when it wants to load properly on its own.

• Like 8

Would everyone be willing to fully redownload the modpack if we did a wipe of all the stuff we don't use?

• Like 3
  • <3 2

9 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

Would everyone be willing to fully redownload the modpack if we did a wipe of all the stuff we don't use?

yes, I'd like to not have to load the modpack for 6 minutes )

8 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

yes

Yep the amount of time it crashes as well because i wait for so long thinking its loaded and do one mouse click and arma juss stops working like I want at least the load time to be halfed if anything but any small help would be amazing.

bro, the entire pack is like 20 something gb, a map is 5gb max, and weapons and vehicles should be no more than 5 aswell, if you only use the vehicles and weapons youd want in the server 

I am absolutely down with this idea. I usually have to wait 5-7 minutes before Arma actually opens and is playable when I have the Anzus Modpack loaded. Literally everything else works fine, it's only when I boot with Anzus stuff on which is highly annoying since Anzus is all I play on Arma nowadays. Reinstalling the whole modpack is no biggie, my setup isn't in McDonald's with shit internet.

39 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

YES! if you fix the 5min load HELL YEAH

50 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

Yes please! Loading time is zzzzz