Majik Jordan

VDM (Ramming without Initiation)"To destroy it"

Name: Majik Jordan

Name of player you are reporting:  @Chang Longwood and @ChongLongwood

Date of Incident: 09/11/2019

Time of Incident (LA Time): 12:45am

Rule(s) Broken10.2 - Civilians (includes rebels) may only ram other vehicles while in initiation. If rammed outside initiation you may retaliate, creating an initiation, 10.1 still applies.

Description of Incident: Purposely ramming my vehicle, with the sole purpose of destroying it, with no initiation and while my vehicle was in a "green zone"(within 10ms of atm).

Evidence

Have you already been to support about this incident: No, its late so assuming no staff are on at the moment so came straight to forums to report.
If so what was the result of the support case: N/A

• Dislike 2

Under Review

Hello, @Majik Jordan
I will be taking this case as i find the video has sufficient evidence.

@Chang Longwood and @ChongLongwood You have been reported for breaking rule 10.2

You Have 24 hrs to respond with your side of the story.  
(Please state who was driving or you both will risk getting points)

Sincerely,
Bailey Jumper - 

Civilians (includes rebels) may only ram other vehicles while in initiation. If rammed outside initiation you may retaliate, creating an initiation, 10.1 still applies. 

this is rule 10.2 not sure how we broke the rule it just states that he can kill us which he didn't 

• Like 1

10.2 RULE says that if he ram him it states that he can kill us but he didnt and rule 10.1 is that we didnt run him over so we didnt break it

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Well thats just part of the rule, so really that starts initiation for him and the intent was not to blow the vehicle up no way did we think that shitter was gonna blow up like that.

And i don't really see a car slow tapping another car as ramming and ok if we were than he could of shot us but he didn't thats on him.