Majik Jordan

Failed Rp. (Not Valuing life) (RDM)

Name: Majik Jordan

Name of player you are reporting: @Luis West

Date of Incident: 2019-09-12

Time of Incident (LA Time):11:45 am

Rule(s) Broken: (copy paste full rule) 7.1 – You must always value your life as though it was real life, you must actively attempt to avoid being murdered by either complying or avoiding situations.
7.2 – If there is a weapon pointed at you by someone and you do not have a weapon in your hand you must comply and you may not pull a firearm, if there is safe cover within a reasonable distance you may take cover instead. Staff have the final say on whether you valued your life or not.

Description of Incident: I  attempted initiation on @Luis West  but he acted as if he couldn't hear me by stating "you're on whisper" which was 100% a total lie, which he only claimed that so he could fail rp by not following my orders and get a chance to run behind car and pull out weapon, which he clearly didn't value his life by doing so. Included in the video is proof that I wasn't on whisper  I "yelled" my demands, I was actually on "yelling", which I proved by cycling through the list after he killed me. My NEXT voice volume was "whispering" after I cycled through  and "yelling" is the one before, so its obvious to see the truth. Also at end of video I added a small clipping of the order of cycles, so it proves I was yelling at him but he lied claiming I was whispering just so he can play by his own rules.

Evidence

Have you already been to support about this incident: Yes, but he logged off after incident, so staff said to either come back later or report on forums.
     If so what was the result of the support case:N/A

Report Denied

Hello, Majik Jordan

At this time i will be denying your player report
for the follow reason (7.2 Says "if there is safe cover within a reasonable distance you may take cover instead. Staff have the final say on whether you valued your life or not."), i feel like this cover was within a reasonable distance and he was able to get his gun. 

Sincerely,
Aiden Pearce - Moderator