Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Community Meeting [Economy Wipe, New modpack]

• Founder

Hello everyone!

We've had an emergency community meeting to announce that we will be wiping the database. I know a lot of people will be angry at this for their hard work and we can completely understand it. Here are the following reasons we are removing it.

• Modpack takes 5-10 minutes to open for most people and some people can't even play.
  • We've optimized the mod pack from 24gb to 14gb and reduced the start up time drastically.
  • With removing the mod pack a lot of weapons/clothing have been removed from the server which pretty much forces us to wipe the economy.

Kamdan State Police, Kamdan Medical Service and Official Gangs will not be wiped but you will all need to get re-whitelisted.

I hope everyone can understand the need for this and its also a chance for big change and I think a lot of people will enjoy the grind again.

New modpack will be release ASAP
Recording of meeting: 

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1
  • bart 1

Wiping the server like this allows new players to have a way better chance and be on a much more level playing field. It feels a lot better to start on a server fresh than it does to join in when everyone has more money than they know what to do with. I for one find the early pistol fights to be a lot fun.

• Like 1

Patrick Star

Retired Senior Administrator

Former SWAT Head Marksman

Drop a follow: https://www.twitch.tv/lolpatreck

Although i'm new here, and just got done with 4 days of grinding, i know that isnt alot compared to most, However, i think the wipe will be better for newer players along with seasoned players, motivates those who still like the server to get on and start working to make money, and it widdles out those of which who don't want to dedicate as much time to the server, and to make money. Hopefully all goes well, and i hope that the new pack was bug tested before it was added, That's my only concern with the new features. 

• Like 2

Honestly this is a blessing in disguise to most people that don't want this to happen, the meta for most before who had unlocked nearly everything, had stupid amounts of money was just to do majors and call it a day, this gives people actual shit do to and have something to grind to and we all will start at the same equal point.

• Like 1

- Isaac Jones

EMS Command , Field Training Officer , Human Resources

11 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

Hello everyone!

We've had an emergency community meeting to announce that we will be wiping the database. I know a lot of people will be angry at this for their hard work and we can completely understand it. Here are the following reasons we are removing it.

• Modpack takes 5-10 minutes to open for most people and some people can't even play.
  • We've optimized the mod pack from 24gb to 14gb and reduced the start up time drastically.
  • With removing the mod pack a lot of weapons/clothing have been removed from the server which pretty much forces us to wipe the economy.

Kamdan State Police, Kamdan Medical Service and Official Gangs will not be wiped but you will all need to get re-whitelisted.

I hope everyone can understand the need for this and its also a chance for big change and I think a lot of people will enjoy the grind again.

New modpack will be release ASAP
Recording of meeting: 

Are you going to add that new skill tree you talked about about a month ago that people voted against

• Dislike 2