Evan Drake

remove TFR numbers

there is really not much use for it except for not knowing someones name when they talk which even then you can easily find the name, it also makes it more of a pain for support cases because we need to make sure we can find the right guy and make sure they're even online. Its also very easy to over ride by friending people before they join TFR, ex. https://gyazo.com/1b79478edae313ba51af5fc7f7aec54d

• Like 7

-1 The change didn't affect anyone in a bad way (other than staff xD which was later fixed) It is to prevent metagaming, so fair enough you can friend people, but if you use it then it becomes a problem.  It works well and doesn't warrant a change. 

• Dislike 1

-1 i like it especially in a situation were someone you are beefing with doesnt habe your name it gives a chance for a more reality to roleplay kinda 

I like the fact that you have to meet someone first to know who they actually are and set them in your phone. The numbers aren’t too bad.

5 minutes ago, Jason Steele said:

I like the fact that you have to meet someone first to know who they actually are and set them in your phone. The numbers aren’t too bad.

I think he is talking about team speak numbers, dont really see a use for them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

I think he is talking about team speak numbers, dont really see a use for them

Ohhh I get it now, however I do think the in game system is linked to TS

• Like 1