Sign in to follow this  
Nicolas March

Exploit - Dezza Corn

Name: Nicolas March

Name of player you are reporting: Dezza Corn

Date of Incident: 10/07/2019

Time of Incident (LA Time): 5:40 PM EST

Rule(s) Broken: (copy paste full rule) 9.8 - Minor exploiting: You must not use ingame features in an unrealistic manner. (Minor Exploiting) (Includes third person'ing THROUGH walls, shooting through walls which you could obviously not shoot through [such as concrete and brick walls], and running through walls)

Lag swich?

Description of Incident: He shoot me though a wall with a 9mm, this wall in normal arma would require a 50 cal to penetrate, This could also be lag swiching since in the video I can hear a 5.56 gun shooting at me, but the gun that killed me was a Glock (there was 2 of them)

Evidence

Have you already been to support about this incident: Yes
     If so what was the result of the support case: I reported him for lag swiching but was told by a support staff this would be hard to prove and he couldent do anything. I later realized this was a minor exploit since he was shooting though a wall he shouldent be able to 

Under Review

Hello,

I will be taking this case as i find the video has sufficient evidence.

@Declan.C You have been reported for Exploiting
You Have 24 hrs to respond with your side of the story.

Sincerely,
Bailey Jumper - 

deleted my edvidence one of my mates might have some, if the building is blown up before i join it is invisible i dont see how thats my fault just how the modpack works ill ask my mates as i deleted all my files like a day ago to save space on ssd 

i honestly thought there werent supposed to be a building there and at the start of the vid you can see me walking straight through the building showing it wasnt there for me 

6 hours ago, Dezza Corn said:

i honestly thought there werent supposed to be a building there and at the start of the vid you can see me walking straight through the building showing it wasnt there for me 

I belive there was no building for you, but I dont belive you dident know there was suppose to be a building there

dont see its my fault if i cant do anything about it if anything it is a server side problem 

• Like 1

Thats me in the video, the building wasn't there for me either we thought that it was a server side bug but it was client side for us nothing we could do tbh we thought he could see us as well.

Report Closed

Hello,

After reviewing both sides of the story

This was simply a server-side issue and not the fault of the player
@Nicolas March You can feel free to make a compensation request for your gear

Sincerely,
Bailey Jumper -