Jump to content
Jake Dingas

Looking for 5 new official gangs!

Recommended Posts

We are looking for 5 more official gangs to join the official gang team

Requirements

  • 8 or more gang members
  • Available gang roster that is updated weekly
  • All gang members must be active players on the server
  • Must not be trolls
  • Must not be known for cop baiting or robbing new players
  • Must have an active recruiting thread Here

What you get

  • Free gang uniform
  • Free gang vest
  • Invitation to official gangs discord
  • Teamspeak channel
  • Teamspeak tag

Note: You must make your own gang uniform, we have texture developers who can do it for a fee.

Official gangs are required to represent the server in a good way, they must not have a frag mindset and instead of robbing new players they must want to help them and get them started on the server. We don't want people who just go around shooting all day everyday, roleplaying is encouraged and a good standing and reputation on the server is required.

How to apply

Quote

Application Template:
Gang Name:
Gang Leader:
Gang Leader Discord:

Do you have a uniform available:


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):
Member 1: Doug Jumper (74304394032122) (example)

Fill out this template in a reply to this thread

  • Like 2
  • hi 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name: Children of Gaben
Gang Leader(s): Chris Axel, Jevin Axel, James Axel, & Jacob Axel
Gang Leaders Discord: Nash#9033
Do you have a uniform available: Yes, we are still playing around trying to perfect it however if accepted it will be ready to go.

List of Players:
Chris Axel - 76561198135649072
Jevin Axel - 76561198074171046
James Axel - 76561198155438174
Jacob Axel - 76561198246842976
Ken Axel - 76561198049010862
Dima Axel - 76561198139806134
Robert Axel - 76561198080097420
Jason Axel - 76561198141684052
Will Axel - 76561198073553434
Ryan Axel - 76561198076908090
Henry Axel - 76561198200519007
Kevin Axel - 76561198076864884
Marcus Axel II - 76561198085793753
Creed Axel - 76561198079083115
Michael Axel - 76561198079083115
Serj Axel - 76561198041657000
Mike Axel - 76561198139216924
Bobby Axel - 76561198189438955
Joey Axel - 76561198137318436
Nick Axel - 76561198120579148
Devin Gargrave - 76561198123341396
Andrew Little - 76561198272466124
Tiddly Axel - 76561198066442948
Frank Axel - 76561198021654368
Rob Axel - 76561198837719800
Cameron Little - 76561198170883375
Carson Gargrave - 76561198176343361
Jordan Axel - 76561198323629273
Robert Corleone - 76561198070895974
David White - 76561198096687678
Kyle Freeman - 76561198203539812
Nathan Macklin - 76561198094764628
Hunter Jackson - 76561197963545398

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chris Axel said:

Gang Name: Children of Gaben
Gang Leader(s): Chris Axel, Jevin Axel, James Axel, & Jacob Axel
Gang Leaders Discord: Nash#9033
Do you have a uniform available: Yes, we are still playing around trying to perfect it however if accepted it will be ready to go.

List of Players:
Chris Axel - 76561198135649072
Jevin Axel - 76561198074171046
James Axel - 76561198155438174
Jacob Axel - 76561198246842976
Ken Axel - 76561198049010862
Dima Axel - 76561198139806134
Robert Axel - 76561198080097420
Jason Axel - 76561198141684052
Will Axel - 76561198073553434
Ryan Axel - 76561198076908090
Henry Axel - 76561198200519007
Kevin Axel - 76561198076864884
Marcus Axel II - 76561198085793753
Creed Axel - 76561198079083115
Michael Axel - 76561198079083115
Serj Axel - 76561198041657000
Mike Axel - 76561198139216924
Bobby Axel - 76561198189438955
Joey Axel - 76561198137318436
Nick Axel - 76561198120579148
Devin Gargrave - 76561198123341396
Andrew Little - 76561198272466124
Tiddly Axel - 76561198066442948
Frank Axel - 76561198021654368
Rob Axel - 76561198837719800
Cameron Little - 76561198170883375
Carson Gargrave - 76561198176343361
Jordan Axel - 76561198323629273
Robert Corleone - 76561198070895974
David White - 76561198096687678
Kyle Freeman - 76561198203539812
Nathan Macklin - 76561198094764628
Hunter Jackson - 76561197963545398

Accepted - Please contact me on Discord to discuss this further.

Dingas#8415

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name: Do Not Disturb 
Gang Leader: Nickolas Ryker, Rylan Ryker 
Gang Leader Discord: Nickolas[Rusky]#3577

Do you have a uniform available: Yes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632612436800831498/632704870620856332/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632612436800831498/632704813838106634/unknown.png

List of Players:

Nickolas Ryker 76561198148019750

Rylan Ryker 76561198090123615

Yang Ryker 76561198082962695

Kirk Emmers 76561198064166960

Ryan Hewitt 76561198388612941

Kenny Mckennith 76561198894589774

Josh Monk 76561198880364031

Jimmy Conway 76561198060845986

Chad Oussy 76561198143259190

Yuri Stavaski 76561198166587549

Ray Person 76561198242526030

(We have more people just haven't been able to add to roster.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TALBDqp869sMxB_8cUllUu7RtFQ8etwLp8QF3z012gU/edit?usp=sharing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name: The Lex Family
Gang Leader: Adam Lex,James Lex,
Gang Leader Discord: Adam S.#8211   James Capone#4143  

Do you have a uniform available: yes


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):
Member 1: Adam Lex-  76561198317926320

Member 2: James Lex-  76561198174818085

Member 3:  Rob Vicious -  76561198143860787

Member 4:  Troy Titan -  76561198042995559

Member 5:  Chris Lex -  76561198192321965

Member 6:  Mingus Lex-  76561198265450479

Member 7:  Mister Lex -  76561198377188352

Member 8:  Connor Ramsay -  76561198379825129

Member 9:  Max Wayne -  76561198139552846

Member 10:  Thomas Miller -  76561198146238138

Member 11:  michael caller -  76561198967643290

Roster Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eyfpRcssCdB79eHTJkJLhuGpoTB908Qi7uJhStbIwFw/edit?usp=sharing

 

Gang Uniform Front V2.png

Gang Uniform Side V2.png

Gang Uniform Back V2.png

  • Like 6
  • <3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name: Cocaine Cowboys
Gang Leader: Chris Valenti / Jordy Johnson 
Gang Leader Discord: COV1K #5146 / meep.#2390

Do you have a uniform available: Yes.


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):
Member 1: Chris Valenti 76561197963261859
Member 2: Jay King 76561198216749465 
Member 3: Jacob King 76561198122749176
Member 4: Danifus Maximus 76561198044969338
Member 5: Jordy Johnson 76561198350161460 
Member 6: Joshy Johnson 76561198049318345
Member 7: Aaron Escobar 76561198209645248
Member 8: Daniel Tosh 76561198133633104 
Member 9: Barney Calhoun 76561197965622202 
Member 10: Turri Martinez 76561198247834914 
Member 11: Logan Bridges 76561198062445595
Member 12: Drake Blackwater 76561198042187069
Member 13: Tony Baron 76561197996281848

  • Like 7
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name: Uncoordinated
Gang Leader(s): Gonzo Gazorpazorp, Ray Washington, Mark Headrow
Gang Leader Discord: Gonzo#6223

Do you have a uniform available: Yes

 

Car:            unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

 

Uniform 1: unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

uniform 2:unknown.png?width=1202&height=677


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

Member 1: Gonzo Gazorpazorp (76561198361552907) 

Member 2: Mark Headrow (76561198083785189)

Member 3: Ray Washington (76561198000667970)

Member 4: Olia Andreasan (76561198124706849)

Member 5: Franz Ferdinand (76561198052645776)

Member 6: Toe Knee (76561198121071965)

Member 7: Funky Bunch (76561198073160628)

Member 8: Conor Jones (76561198041364605)

Member 9: Matt Klause (76561198297786218)
Member 10: Noah Broberg (76561198060084121)
Member 11: Jake Baller (76561198137135821)
Member 12: Zac Stephens (76561198071466751)

Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xk0fiar3mf372peFYd9PYxdlVYdI7GsId3ueZUcuC8/edit?usp=sharing
Recruitment Thread: https://www.anzus.life/topic/13376-uncoordinated-gang-recruitment/

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name: NotToDay
Gang Leader: Jake Griffin/Barry Griffin
Gang Leader Discord: Just a friend#2537

Do you have a uniform available: Yes


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

76561198307237995-Alexander Udinov
76561198276475140-asher forrester
2134785709213517- logan Cosby
76561198208911931 -arthur blackwater
76561198136368046 - Lewis Green
76561198114222666- Hunter Smith
76561197970047092 -Jose McGrass
76561198888646763 -Damon Carter

76561198114243930 -Jake Griffin

76561198006312791-Barry Griffin 

76561198147325759 - Connor thompson

Roster https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E3rWebiYuTTPcmjXqqPZx1E38gr1S2k5cFN8QqSGwow/edit#gid=634347005

Recruitment Thread: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gang Name :Ur Deed
Gang Leader: Rasta Jetski
Gang Leader Discord:  Rasta Jetski#7185

Do you have a uniform available: Yes still tweaking it atm but will be ready if we get accepted

List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

Simmo Init | 76561198059521373

Rasta Jetski | 76561198296187960

Lesan Smith | 76561198855492115

Rupert Jetski | 76561198878844023

Not John | 76561198146739347

Mike WRLD | 76561198061176079

Bob Init |  76561198981746235

Toasty Jetski | 76561198152842766

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gonzo Gazorpazorp said:

@Jake Dingas are there still some spaces left for new official gangs or have all 5 been filled already? 

He has only accepted one gang so far .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nickolas Ryker said:

He has only accepted one gang so far .

Yeah here he has but could have accepted other's through discord or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 3:31 PM, Chris Valenti said:

Gang Name: Cocaine Cowboys
Gang Leader: Chris Valenti / Jordy Johnson 
Gang Leader Discord: COV1K #5146 / meep.#2390

Do you have a uniform available: Yes.


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):
Member 1: Chris Valenti 76561197963261859
Member 2: Jay King 76561198216749465 
Member 3: Jacob King 76561198122749176
Member 4: Danifus Maximus 76561198044969338
Member 5: Jordy Johnson 76561198350161460 
Member 6: Joshy Johnson 76561198049318345
Member 7: Aaron Escobar 76561198209645248
Member 8: Daniel Tosh 76561198133633104 
Member 9: Barney Calhoun 76561197965622202 
Member 10: Turri Martinez 76561198247834914 
Member 11: Logan Bridges 76561198062445595
Member 12: Drake Blackwater 76561198042187069
Member 13: Tony Baron 76561197996281848

 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, Gonzo Gazorpazorp said:

Gang Name: Uncoordinated
Gang Leader(s): Gonzo Gazorpazorp, Ray Washington, Mark Headrow
Gang Leader Discord: Gonzo#6223

Do you have a uniform available: Yes

 

Car:            unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

 

Uniform 1: unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

uniform 2:unknown.png?width=1202&height=677


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

Member 1: Gonzo Gazorpazorp (76561198361552907) 

Member 2: Mark Headrow (76561198083785189)

Member 3: Ray Washington (76561198000667970)

Member 4: Olia Andreasan (76561198124706849)

Member 5: Franz Ferdinand (76561198052645776)

Member 6: Toe Knee (76561198121071965)

Member 7: Funky Bunch (76561198073160628)

Member 8: Conor Jones (76561198041364605)

Member 9: Matt Klause (76561198297786218)
Member 10: Noah Broberg (76561198060084121)
Member 11: Jake Baller (76561198137135821)
Member 12: Zac Stephens (76561198071466751)

Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xk0fiar3mf372peFYd9PYxdlVYdI7GsId3ueZUcuC8/edit?usp=sharing
Recruitment Thread: https://www.anzus.life/topic/13376-uncoordinated-gang-recruitment/

 

On 10/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, Jake Griffin said:

Gang Name: NotToDay
Gang Leader: Jake Griffin/Barry Griffin
Gang Leader Discord: Just a friend#2537

Do you have a uniform available: Yes


List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

76561198307237995-Alexander Udinov
76561198276475140-asher forrester
2134785709213517- logan Cosby
76561198208911931 -arthur blackwater
76561198136368046 - Lewis Green
76561198114222666- Hunter Smith
76561197970047092 -Jose McGrass
76561198888646763 -Damon Carter

76561198114243930 -Jake Griffin

76561198006312791-Barry Griffin 

76561198147325759 - Connor thompson

Roster https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E3rWebiYuTTPcmjXqqPZx1E38gr1S2k5cFN8QqSGwow/edit#gid=634347005

Recruitment Thread: 

 

 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:16 PM, Rasta Jetski said:

Gang Name :Ur Deed
Gang Leader: Rasta Jetski
Gang Leader Discord:  Rasta Jetski#7185

Do you have a uniform available: Yes still tweaking it atm but will be ready if we get accepted

List of players (INCLUDING STEAM64ID):

Simmo Init | 76561198059521373

Rasta Jetski | 76561198296187960

Lesan Smith | 76561198855492115

Rupert Jetski | 76561198878844023

Not John | 76561198146739347

Mike WRLD | 76561198061176079

Bob Init |  76561198981746235

Toasty Jetski | 76561198152842766

All accepted - DM myself or Dingas on discord for more information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

 

 

 

All accepted - DM myself or Dingas on discord for more information.

When you say all is that everyone who applied ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nickolas Ryker said:

When you say all is that everyone who applied ?

Its only the gangs he quoted which doesn't include your gang. (Cocaine Cowboys, NotToDay, Ur Dead, and Uncoordinated.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rhith said:

Its only the gangs he quoted which doesn't include your gang. (Cocaine Cowboys, NotToDay, Ur Dead, and Uncoordinated.)

RIP me for putting in my app like 10 mins after the first one and not getting accepted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 3:38 PM, Nickolas Ryker said:

Gang Name: Do Not Disturb 
Gang Leader: Nickolas Ryker, Rylan Ryker 
Gang Leader Discord: Nickolas[Rusky]#3577

Do you have a uniform available: Yes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632612436800831498/632704870620856332/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632612436800831498/632704813838106634/unknown.png

List of Players:

Nickolas Ryker 76561198148019750

Rylan Ryker 76561198090123615

Yang Ryker 76561198082962695

Kirk Emmers 76561198064166960

Ryan Hewitt 76561198388612941

Kenny Mckennith 76561198894589774

Josh Monk 76561198880364031

Jimmy Conway 76561198060845986

Chad Oussy 76561198143259190

Yuri Stavaski 76561198166587549

Ray Person 76561198242526030

(We have more people just haven't been able to add to roster.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TALBDqp869sMxB_8cUllUu7RtFQ8etwLp8QF3z012gU/edit?usp=sharing

Accepted, sorry I missed it DM me or Dingas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use