Robert Shepherd

Jack Ashstalker -EMS Application

Application

In order to apply for the Kamdan Fire Department  you will need to copy the contents of this thread

Personal Information

Name: Robert Shepherd | IGN Jack Ashstalker
Steam 64 UID: 
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Questions about yourself:

Describe yourself in 4 words that support your application?

Experienced | Creative | Responsive | Supportive
How many hours a week can you dedicate to this department?

As many necessary.

Why do you think you fit the role of a EMT? (150 words minimum):

I've been EMT several times within my past. This entitles cities such as FSG where the location became an entire war zone in which I focused my entire energy towards rushing around the map as the only person responding to multiple calls at a time trying to save the lives of the people. I've experienced the heat and rush of a terror like environment and understand the qualifications towards becoming a strong EMT who not only supports the people of the city, but also interacts among them socially in order to become someone described as respectable and responsible. I will not only devote myself towards helping this department, but I will also push towards making improvements to myself and those around me in order to create an atmosphere where we achieve the most efficiency possible. This role will allow to exhibit my skill and knowledge to prove myself as worthy towards this community and also someone who cares for the people around him.

What are your previous experiences with being in a FD/EMS? (If any):

FSG- Lieutenant 

Big City Life- Assistant Chief

Hotshot Gaming- Supervisor 

What makes a good EMT in your opinion? (150 words minimum):

The reason I'm a good EMT is due to my interactions among the people alongside the amount of time I put in towards realizing my goal. I work towards helping the people while also pushing for improvements towards the medical staff and equipment by bringing up common issues towards the council of the city. This not only helps the EMT side of the equation, but also helps the common people of the city as it allows  the EMT side to work harder and faster. Similarly I have plenty of time which I can help work as an EMT. This helps me improve my relations among the EMT staff while also becoming someone well known. I don't want to become an EMT solely to develop skills as an EMT, but also to become a role model for the other players on the server which can help create neutrality between relations among people. EMTs are meant to be those who lead the people and grant aid whenever necessary and with that I believe I'm the perfect candidate to help the people of this community.

Why should you be chosen over someone else? (100 words minimum):

Experience alone dictates the purpose of why I must be chosen over someone else. I'm highly qualified and guarantee to provide utmost respect towards my commanding officers at all times. I will put more time in than most people while also being able to always keep cool and handle situations no matter how hard the obstacle may appear. Experience is sheer evidence towards my common goal of helping the people and I must put forth the best effort every day towards helping the people and also showing respect towards everyone. I will never talk back or get angry with anyone which will help go a long way to neutralize any forms of hostility and also help the calm the aura in which the moment is portrayed. 

Anything that you would like to add?:

(OOC) I'm willing to put the hours in and can promise my support whenever necessary after 2 P.M. EST :) Thank you

Have you read the rules of this community: YES/NO

Yes

Is all the information above true and honest: Yes/NO

Yes

Do you understand that your can be denied or terminated from your rank due to inactivity, your previous history or due to                                                                                                your behaviour on and off duty under the same name: YES/NO

Yes

Signature:

Today's date: 10/08/2019

Your name: Robert Shepherd

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

APPROVED

Dear @Jack Ashstalker

I am delighted to inform you that your application has been accepted.  In the meantime please study the EMS SOP  to prepare for your interview.

After doing so please join the “Waiting for Interview” channel on Teamspeak to do your interview. Please make sure you do your interview within the next 72 hours.

Yours, sincerely,

Jacob Kay

Human Resources.

HIRED

Dear @Jack Ashstalker

I am glad to inform you that you have been hired for the Kamdan Medical Department.

Yours, sincerely,

Liam Forder

Human Resources.