Kerry Elliott

Equal Opportunities

Cops can apply to be medics but medics cant apply to be cops, Massive Bias here. At least give us the same opportunities as other members of our community. I would be ok with at least being allowed to be a cadet/trooper max as a medic. We sit here spamming the key F all day. Not saying I don't like it but after a while it gets quite stale.

Map open for hours waiting for somebody to die, You get there and the person is afk and has no roleplay with you, Drive away, Wait with the map open once again. Hours every day. Officers go around spraying people down with m4's which is very fun and gives roleplay and interaction with the criminals. We medics need some excitement in our lives as well. Take this into consideration. More fun for medics. Motivates them to do more in the community.

And would also lead to more cops online and more chance for you robbers to get more frag montages.

What I am asking is not much. I am just asking for the people that spend most of their days reviving and healing the members of our community to have equal chances, Equal fun & Equal Opportunities.

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1
  • usmart 2
  • thonk 1

I see no issues at all with this tbh, I imagine medic life is awful with nobody interacting with you

• Like 1

Maybe instead of making it so even less medic's are online. Make it so being an EMS itself is actually exciting instead of trying to get that excitement from another department.

Your talking about role playing and interacting with people, then make it so there is more room for that within EMS.

I can understand where you're coming from with this but if we were to compare cop to medic, cops volunteer as medics which is on the low board of the KMD rank structure meaning I don't think you could expect more than volunteer doc which in my opinion in most cases is more boring than medic. Let me know your thoughts.

+1 This is made worse by the cops reviving each other and the civs before the medics can arrive on scene then using the excuse oh we didnt know you were coming.

@Doug Jumper I wouldn't mind sitting in DOC, But maybe the medics that volunteer would have a needed rank such as Senior Paramedic+ or even LT+. And have a role just like any other cadet in DOC or possibly even the title "Health Officers". Which inspect the health and needs of the Prisoners ultimately giving more role play to prisoners and more Cops at doc. All just recommendations I'd be fine with just default Cadet Roles and maybe even the same as Volunteer+ on the medic side but on the cop side where one can be a trooper. Any thoughts?

• Like 1