Sign in to follow this  
Jude Oakley

Jude Oakley Staff App

Personal Details

In-game name: Jude Oakley

Steam 64 ID:  76561198130120317

Timezone/Region: Pacific Standard Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questionnaire

How long have you been apart of the ANZUSGaming community?: A month

Have you ever been banned? (for whatever reason): 0 points

What is your motivation for applying for a support position within ANZUS? (75 words minimum):  I love this server and feel like its my time to give back, currently between jobs and I dont know what I would be doing if I didnt stumble my way over here. I feel that with what I get out of the server personally I should give back in some way. I feel a lot of the gangs i've met even beside my own seek me out personally when trying to settle the difficult situations as I am a great negotiator as well as a problem solver.

What skills can you bring to the team? (50 words minimum):A calm mind and an abnormal ability to calm a situation and find common ground between two parties. I feel that I can bring a lot to the table and am ready to give back to this community in any way I can.

Do you have any experience elsewhere in a position of power over a community?: I am currently at command level of my gang as well as have been leader of countless 30+ member gangs/communities, I was also an admin in a 500+ member gaming group back on console and helped run the website as well as advertise the community.