Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 10 ANZUSGaming official streamers [Death freecam]

• Founder

Hello everyone!

We're looking for 10 official streamers for ANZUSGaming that are dedicated and represent the community in a good light.

Requirements:

• Average of 15 hours streamed per week on ANZUSGaming
  • Not known to rule break
  • Willing to advertise ANZUSGaming in their title and panels

What you get:

• An invite to the ANZUSGaming streamer discord where we help promote each other
  • Freecam option when you die (No teleport option) for more content!

Application:

Name:
Stream Link:
Average hours streamed per week:
Why we should accept you:

• Like 3
Name: Josh / Joshie Mackandola
Stream Link: ^^^^
Average hours streamed per week: 5 (Will increase to 15, have not been streaming much because no motivation)
Why we should accept you: I can stream cop and civ. Not a toxic member of the community. Enjoy roleplay / always in character. (NOTE: Applying for affiliate soon, requirements filled)

Edited by Joshie Mackandola
Additions
  • Like 1

Name: Chris Valenti

Average hours streamed per week: 50+ I currently have 132 streamed on this server.

Why we should accept you: I have not reached affiliate yet but i have over done all the requirements except the average viewers but i am almost there i will show a pic under. Also i enjoy playing on this server this server has already helped me grow my channel. I have invested into streaming and want to take this as far as i possibly can I am active duty in the military so sometimes my streaming times may be affected but shouldn't too much. I think the server is great it has good staff good players everything is fair.

download.png

• Like 3

NG

1.thumb.PNG.475e2947b4d36fa4c0eb90ebf8571bac.png

Name: Jason Axel / Jason Freeman
Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: ~20 hours (depending on whether I work on the weekend)

Why we should accept you: I really enjoy streaming and meeting people from the communities I join. There have been a few people join this server from others because they see how much fun me and the boys are having.

Analytics1.PNG

• Like 2

name: Nathan Davies

stream link: 

Average hours streamed per week: 40+

Why we should accept you: I have not yet reached affiliation but I'm super close. I have been promoting the sever in my streams with names and link to things like discord and TS and I have also join the support team so then I can even help the sever. I really enjoy the sever but most of my time is sat there waiting for a medic while there is still a major crime going on that I can be showing poeple and because most of my time is lay there dead people think oh its just gonna be a stream of him lay there

• Like 1

Barry Bravo

Senior Support

KCSO sergeant | AST Corporal | DOC CRT SGT Highway Deputy

USCG

1 hour ago, Joshie Mackandola said:

Name: Josh / Joshie Mackandola
Stream Link: ^^^^
Average hours streamed per week: 5 (Will increase to 15, have not been streaming much because no motivation)
Why we should accept you: I can stream cop and civ. Not a toxic member of the community. Enjoy roleplay / always in character. 

+1 For this guy, he's proven to me that he never breaks character while role playing. True team player. Wouldn't mind watching him myself actually.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

James Dallas/Josh Black

Molly's Express Taxi Service | Chief of Staff

Blackwater PMC Owner

Name: Stalwart Night

Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/stalwartnightmare

Average hours streamed per week: 21-40 hours per week depending on factors

Why we should accept you: I feel like I should be accepted because I have been playing on this server since December of 2018 and every time I log onto the server I hit the start streaming button and provide what I feel is quality and entertaining content for my viewers. One of the downsides that I can view from my streams is that when I am dead on the floor I'm not providing any sort of content especially if I die early at a major crime and the crime will still go on for quite awhile. If accepted I will be able to use this freecam to spectate major crimes that I Have died at to see the outcome and do some commentary over.

• Like 2
Name: Joseph Nunez
Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: 25-40 

Why we should accept you: I feel that if given the opportunity I could benefit the community by consistently streaming quality content and providing a platform for veteran and new players alike to be able to come together and enjoy Anzus just as much as I do. I only stream Anzus and mainly stream as a Detective with the Criminal Investigations Division but sometimes I play as civ as well for the fun! Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Like 4

KSP: Sergeant - CID

x-m_vd6oWt6PXfdgO_ms6gzhILgWmBPi_EAyBVDypflpz0RC2icIByqDlkHDhrGPo-HXZEC-k6ztwUEJeSG5xfcd6-i-stHxjCZ3dMXze1RSQgnLl8nGDyEQhE5ee8L5Dg

Name:Pablo Escabar
Stream Link:

Average hours streamed per week: usually 30 but took some time off starting soon again

Why we should accept you: I think I would be a great asset in showing people how great this community is since I was in a gang and we had awesome roleplay senarios and getting death cam could improve the quality of content

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Chris Valenti said:

Name: Chris Valenti

Average hours streamed per week: 50+ I currently have 132 streamed on this server.

Why we should accept you: I have not reached affiliate yet but i have over done all the requirements except the average viewers but i am almost there i will show a pic under. Also i enjoy playing on this server this server has already helped me grow my channel. I have invested into streaming and want to take this as far as i possibly can I am active duty in the military so sometimes my streaming times may be affected but shouldn't too much. I think the server is great it has good staff good players everything is fair.

download.png

+1 Chris is always super chill and host a good stream.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Joseph Nunez said:

Stream Link: 

Why we should accept you: I feel that if given the opportunity I could benefit the community by consistently streaming quality content and providing a platform for veteran and new players alike to be able to come together and enjoy Anzus just as much as I do. I only stream Anzus and mainly stream as a Detective with the Criminal Investigations Division but sometimes I play as civ as well for the fun! Thank you for your time and consideration.

+1 Chill guy and a all around good streamer, active I enjoy his content and believe that he should become an offical anzus streamer.

• Like 2

Name: Tristen Famous

Stream: 

Average hours streamed per week: 25+

Why we should accept you: I really enjoy streaming and interacting with the people that come to my stream. I like to make sure I am keeping my chat involved throughout the stream by looking for new and creative ideas to do while role playing in the server. I feel my stream is an enjoyable experience for those that come by because of my witty personality, my good vibes I bring in every situation, and just being a happy person over all. I feel this could benefit both myself viewer wise and the server by keeping old players and new players involved in Anzus.

• Like 2

Name: Callum Hill

Stream:

Average hours streamed per week: https://gyazo.com/dbd58e139cdc6d5d9437f74281211d99

Why we should accept you: I am a very entertaining person who always keep character and can roleplay very well. I am also able to keep my stream going for long while maintaining a very consistent viewer count when playing my usual games. I also try my best to provide top quality streams that are compelling and have the content for people to watch and enjoy.

• Like 1

Green Machien Senior Member | Nostra Member | Playboys Member | Commission Member | Asylum Member | Inactives Recruit

| Ex Coast Guard Seaman |

Name: Liam Forder
Stream Link: 
https://www.twitch.tv/memoryoliam_
Why we should accept you: You should accept me to have this massive opportunity because I am a staff member that does NOT break rules, only got points for a proper rule once and it will not happen again. If i get given this opportunity it would help me out alot as me and my viewers would have a better experience, I stream a mix of medic and civilian- I am in a gang (playboys) I am very active and I am not toxic and I help other players play the game.
  • Like 1

Name: Matt Kae

Stream Link: https://twitch.tv/EmJayKae

Average Hours per week: I can average about 20 hours a week on ANZUS.

Why we should accept you? I provide great and high quality content for my viewers. I have a Dual PC Stream setup meaning that the quality is always the highest it can be. I also can show a great perspective from a Tactical Team such as CID which I am apart of in the KSP. My viewers currently really enjoy the stream and I can't wait to be apart of this new opportunity going forward.

• Like 1

Name: Johny Stewie

Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/johnwickerrrrrr

Average Hours per week: I can average about 30-40 a week.

Why we should accept you? Im hard working, mature, and very active on twitch its self. I work to make great content and am willing to take the extra step to make sure that its achieved. Though young, I have a great time on anzus and on the twitch platform. I have been streaming for some time and have grown a small community that enjoy arma 3 content. I love anzus and this will also cause my thrive to be active. Here are some of my channel stats.

0efd7a8fa72a2a6a789ed2778d183498.png

64c6d5c8c24605e97e8ed5c1bbfe6fa4.png

• Like 1
Name: Vinny Tescarossa
Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: Well only been streaming for 5 days but steaming about 5-8 hours per day so 35-56 hrs per week

Why we should accept you: I just started streaming 5 days ago and have already gotten 27 followers and recruited a guy to Anzus. Love the server love streaming and I am fun to have on stream as well as be an ambassador for the server. All I want is the server to grow so I can have more fun and keep coming up with new ideas to entertain players and viewers alike. I would also like to use it as a way to help new players learn the server a bit better and give a few helpful pointers when people ask questions.

TWITCHAFFILIATE.thumb.PNG.a9cf564affc2d585f0e6449b748d0339.PNG

EDIT: This is now outdated as I have become an affiliate at this moment in time. 

• Like 2

Корелла Динамика Paramilitary Commander

imgonline-com-ua-Transparent-background-5xteXUQ7qANrNyUv.png.41c9f87ff7fb130a646d78fb7c51a316.png

"Любая миссия, в любое время, в любом месте." (Any Mission, Any Time, Any Place)

On 10/12/2019 at 10:12 PM, Joseph Nunez said:

Stream Link: 

+1 For this mf. He's proven to me multiple times that he's a genuine guy that never breaks rules. Trustworthy as hell. Gonna be surprised if he doesn't become official.

• Like 1

James Dallas/Josh Black

Molly's Express Taxi Service | Chief of Staff

Blackwater PMC Owner

Name: Robert Lewis
Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: ~20+

Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a very active member on the server. I am on everyday for extended periods of times. I dont break rules and never get reported. I only ever received points once and have never been kicked or banned from the server. I can also show viewers all aspects of the server because I play as a civilian, police officer, and as a volunteer medic. Id be able to set a precedent for new users how to follow the rules and properly play the server and not break the rules. I am also very knowledgeable on the rules and game mechanics making it a more enjoyable experience to watch

• Like 2