Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 10 ANZUSGaming official streamers [Death freecam]

Name: DropletTV
Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: around 20 Usually long streams on weekends if not working

Why we should accept you : I have been streaming mainly arma for the past year or so, and I stream Anzus every single time I play and Include it in the title already. :) Also I really enjoy playing on the server and having chats with viewers while doing so.Ob4MPTw.png124gLuN.pngpXnZF4H.jpg

Official Anzus Streamer

1496156452_twitchlogo.png.87caffca2ccd6b646e446069b8f5614e.pngDropletTV1496156452_twitchlogo.png.87caffca2ccd6b646e446069b8f5614e.png

On 10/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, Joseph Nunez said:

Name: Joseph Nunez
Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: 25-40 

Why we should accept you: I feel that if given the opportunity I could benefit the community by consistently streaming quality content and providing a platform for veteran and new players alike to be able to come together and enjoy Anzus just as much as I do. I only stream Anzus and mainly stream as a Detective with the Criminal Investigations Division but sometimes I play as civ as well for the fun! Thank you for your time and consideration.

+1 great content really active stays in conversation with chat and very helpfull person 

• Like 1

Name: Matt Engel
Stream Link:

Average hours streamed per week: 20-25 hours
Why we should accept you:Ive been apart of the community for awhile and I love the server I like helping the server out and ive helped through streaming and Donating Id love to work with a team of streams to help Anzus grow.

• Like 1

KSP: SERGEANT 

cid00.jpg

Name:Robert Shepherd
Stream Link:

Average hours streamed per week: I try to stream from 2est-10/12pm weekdays and most the day Weekends Why we should accept you: My streams consist of the medical side of view. This viewpoint can help influence support towards the medical department while also exhibiting the top skills displayed by the Kamdan Medical Staff every day. I believe that the medical POV will help give the viewers multiple points of view and also help increase viewership of others. When I revive someone the viewers may be encouraged to find the civilian POV and become attracted towards a civilian streamer who is currently partaking within the same instance.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:13 AM, Riiken Tenkashie said:

Whats going of guys my name is Riiken Tenkashie and i plan on being the next main source of your entertainment on Anzus so welcome to Tenkashie Enterprises!!!

I Grind that cash and support new players taking them under my wing by helping them get a foot on the ground.  Once they are experienced enough, having plenty of cash equipment and social connections, I bring them with me on this journey of self discovery and conquest that we call gang life. 

Throughout our en devours here at Tenkashie Enterprises we insist on complete honesty and integrity of all of our members...For complete transparency as well as your viewing pleasure we have a live stream almost every day at https://www.twitch.tv/RiikenTenkashie...The live stream covers all of our shenanigans day to day with over 50 hours a week with plans to move up to 80+ soon...While this is a modest stream, it is growing everyday and you can track the progress of it at your leisure here at https://twitchtracker.com/riikentenkashie

I look forward to working with (or against) you in the future, and above all... Hands Up Or Get Blazed!!!

+1 epic content really good roleplayer and streams daily (late night)

Name: Lachlan Brah

Stream Link: 

Average hours streamed per week: I have been less active this week but have in the past streamed 20 hrs on anzus. Mainly at night when there a few others streaming 

Why we should accept you: I feel that I should be accepted because I have an active and well known member of the ANZUS community and have been apart of it for nearly 5 mouths. I also feel that during that time I have been very respectable and have shared the community in a good light and have encouraged a few people from other community to come over. I think that if i was giving this opportunity I would be able to use my small ordnance to get the sever out to other arma 3 players / fans 

• Founder

Nunez - 76561198317926123 Riiken - 76561198183801033 Ghostyy - 76561198161349832 Matt Engel - 76561198152554679 Lachlan Bruh - 76561198129353591 James MacIntosh (The1050Club) - 76561197963545398 Joshie Mackandola - 76561198207387913 Chris Valenti (cov1k) - 76561197963261859 Jason Freeman - 76561198141684052 Avon Kalifa - 76561198141507850

Current selections, we may sell the death free cam in future once monetized by Bohemia. We will select more streamers when we set everything up within the week.

• Like 3