Alexander Udinov

No Initiation For Shanks

There shouldn't be any initiation needed to knock out a DOC officer when in prison as it is totally unrealistic that you have to tell him to put his hands up or be shanked. It makes it impossible since in the time you are initiating they'll just taze or shoot you.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Kain McCloud said:

Then we shouldn't have to initiate to taze or shoot you in the cell block.

True, but in reality though even cops in the real world will tell you to stop before they let loose. Depending on how close first. But I have seen videos that they tell them to stop, even in arms length away, before they let the person have it. But that is my opinion. Just people locked up want a fair chance to get the guard and getaway.

• Like 1

I mean if you want to get down to it in a Correctional Facility CO's have no requirement to actually warn you of actions they are going to take. Granted it is in the persons best interest to warn them, if the situation dictates they can engage with or without warning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Santana Venom said:

should definitely be able to taze or shoot inmates without warning then. 

They already do it anyway :D

Even as a DOC officer, I agree that prisoners shouldn't need to initiate for knifes. I feel that we should make it easier for prisoners to escape, and it causes interaction. Escaping prisoners can actually be the best part about working in DOC. I would personally rather have inmates breaking out and having hostage situations, rather than just sitting and talking to them for 20 minutes. 

We are making the prison into an actual punishment by taking the fun out of it. People shouldn't have to sit out of game for 10-30 minutes from having a class 3 / robbing a bank. We are playing a game after all, and if no one robbed the banks then nothing would happen and the server wouldn't be as entertaining in my opinion.

We do need to give civilians a small advantage in this situation... After all we do have around 7-10 DOC officers outside and a CRT department to combat this.

Knifes shouldn't need initiation in prison

• Like 4

definite +1, takes ages to kill them with the shank so you shouldn't have to wait 8 seconds for them to comply or wait for them to shoot you to kill them otherwise there is absolutely no point in them waiting 15 minutes to pay for a shank and then just get it taken off them

+1 No Initiation should be need since you are always under watch by the inprison guards they should be able to see you coming at them.

Tbh would I would see being in prison as constant initiation they have you in cuffs / locked away not letting you leave otherwise they can use force but I get that’s pretty scuffed in some way but yeah defo +1