Vinny Tescarossa

It's Rant Time My Dudes

Howdy, friendly neighborhood American here just got a few things to say. It seems like the little 12-14 years olds on here have thicker skin than the 18-25 crowd. Honestly think about it, clearly some of you were sheltered as kids because getting offended when someone calls you a douche bag or does an animation on your head after your entire force talks shit about a gang is kind of ridiculous. If you're just acting offended to attempt to get someone points because you dislike their gang then you really need to grow the hell up. Just because a certain gang wins 75% of the majors they do and about 60% of the fights doesn't mean you can witch hunt them and be toxic as hell. I mean seriously the witch hunt on this certain gang is basically how to liberals acted about President Trump after he got elected. Take rule 1.1 for example since this is the new way to attempt to get people points, it has a bullet point underneath it that says disregard general abuse, if you don't like what people are saying walk away. If you guys can't handle a bit of banter in a video game you must not go outside much because it's a bit more rough out here. Rant is done. Grow up.

• Like 2

I agree with growing up and being able to take the average shit talk. 1.1 is meant for stuff that breaches twitch TOS such as racial/homophobic slurs. But at the same time the gang who wins all those majors is VERY toxic and rages at police and calls them pussies for using shields when a lot of the time they have the advantage and when they get called pussies for having 20 civs vs 10 cops they just abuse the people. Its a 2 way street, I just think everyone should be nice to one another unless they're Australian.

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1

14 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

I agree with growing up and being able to take the average shit talk. 1.1 is meant for stuff that breaches twitch TOS such as racial/homophobic slurs. But at the same time the gang who wins all those majors is VERY toxic and rages at police and calls them pussies for using shields when a lot of the time they have the advantage and when they get called pussies for having 20 civs vs 10 cops they just abuse the people. Its a 2 way street, I just think everyone should be nice to one another unless they're Australian.

+1 "I just think everyone should be nice to one another unless they're Australian." should be added into the rules.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:14 AM, Tom Carter said:

''75% of the majors'' --W.I.N.C.H.E.S.T.E.R--🤬

Did you consider the snowflakes to be anti trump liberals @Vinny Tescarossa 🕵️‍♂️

Just saw this lmao. Obviously they are how else would they get so offended brother.