Sign in to follow this  
Jason Walker

Jason Walker DOJ Application

Supreme Court of Kamdan Bar Admission Application

Character Details

Character Name: Jason Walker

Character Primary Faction (e.g. Civ, Cop, Gang, ect.): Kamdan State Police 

Are you currently under employment by any corporation?: Kamdan State Police 

Do you plan to practice privately, in a firm, as a public defender or as a prosecutor? (Note: All Public Defenders must go through the Public Defender's Office, and all prosecutors must go through the District Attorney's Office.) I plan on joining as a State Prosecutor
Do you currently have an offer of a job in any of these? No 

Do you have a mentor lawyer that you know that could assist you in practice when you first start? N/A

References (not required but very helpful): Jason Steele

Personal Details (IRL)

Date of Birth: 07/26/00

Steam64 ID: 76561198121459748

TeamSpeak ID (or Name): Jason Walker

Timezone: NA but more like EU due to work hours

Character Questions
Persons already accepted into a prosecutor/defender position may skip these questions

Do you have any experience and particular skills as a lawyer? (Min 25 words or 5 dot points)

I used to be a public defender in Jackson County but I also have a strong belief in the Criminal Justice system and I think I can be a strong assist to the DOJ 

Why would you like to become a lawyer in Kamdan? (Min 50 words or 8 dot points) I would like to become a lawyer in Kamdan because I have a big itch to practice law on the other side of the criminal justice system, I also think that I can be a strong assist because I hold no bias and will wear the blindfold of justice when it comes to prosecution.

What are your strengths and weaknesses as a lawyer? (Min 25 words) 

Strengths

*Strong Debate style

*Will not leave any stone unturned 

*Will always seek justice

*Will never just give up 

Weaknesses

*No Prolonged Experience as a Attorney

*Due to my work I can be mandated to come in which can cause activity issues

*Activity due to also being a LEO

How many hours a year (a week) can you put into the Department of Justice? 10-15

What is your goal as a position within 2 months of being accepted? My goal is to become a Assistant District Attorney 

Why should your application be accepted? My application should be accepted because I have a strong passion to be in the court room arguing on behalf of the people of Kamdan and making sure due process is met.

Disclosure

Have You Been Previously Struck Off the Roll (e.g. been kicked out of the DOJ/practicing certificate forfeited)?
If Yes, For What Reason? N/A

Do you have Current Pending Criminal Charges Against You?
If so, what charges? N/A

Disclose Any of the Following Convictions; Murder of a Judge executing his duties, Attack of a Courthouse or Terrorist Acts Towards the Courts: N/A

Disclose Any Convictions for Perjury or Lying Under Oath in Kamdan: N/A

Please Disclose the Number of Past Applications For Admission Made: 0

Please Disclose Reasons for the Denied Applications: (if any have occurred) N/A

Do you have any Past Bans on ANZUS Gaming? N/A

Do you have any staff points? No active.

If you have answered yes to any of the above, please explain why we should still accept your application:

Bar Test

Please complete the application. A interview will determine entry to the state bar if your application is approved and you pass the interview. To pass the interview, it is recommended to study the New Attorney's Practitioners Guide and the DOJ: Rules and Procedures.

Legal Note

Knowingly providing false or misleading information on this document is a crime punishable by up to 15 months imprisonment and/or a $200,000 fine.

Attempting to breach examination rules is a civil offense punishable by up to a $50,000 fine. This will render you ineligible to reapply without special leave of the Supreme Court of Kamdan.

ACCEPTED!

Congrats! Please follow the following steps in order to proceed;

1. Please study the following guide, "Attorney Guide"
  2. After you have studied the aforementioned guide please go to "Waiting for DOJ" in TeamSpeak.
  3. Make sure your name is "Your Name - Interview"
  4. Wait for further instructions

Be noted that the interview will include your Bar Exam. Thank you for your interest in the Bar.

Thank You,

Chief Justice Jason Steele