Adam Dethlefsen

Adam Dethlefsen staff application (re uploaded)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Details

In-game name: Adam Dethlefsen

Steam 64 ID: 76561198317926320

Timezone/Region: EU/GMT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questionnaire

How long have you been apart of the ANZUSGaming community?: Since April 3, 2018.

Have you ever been banned? (for whatever reason): nope.

What is your motivation for applying for a support position within ANZUS? (75 words minimum): i would like to be support because i would like to help people out that is having problems and i can deal with that so they can play and have fun again, other people come first not me i rather let them play the server and enjoy the fun experience that i have seen and done so they can have a fun time and hopeful spread the word around that they have really good staff and the server is good.

What skills can you bring to the team? (50 words minimum): the skills i can bring is i am calm all the time even if things are kicking off ill try and keep it all calm and if there is loads of people in a support room reporting something i wont shout if they all start yelling ill try and calm the problem down. i am helpful to others as i said before i like helping people and getting their problems sorted so they can have good fun, i can stay strict on times if i got told to or something bad as happend i wont ignore orders 

Do you have any experience elsewhere in a position of power over a community?: yes, i have been all the staff ranks and i have been a community manager and a owner then left as i didn't want to be as high at the time.