maverick_arma3

Maverick Micheal EMS application

Name: Maverick Micheal
Steam 64UID: 76561198853190733
Timezone: SE England
Discord ID: Maverick#3529

Questions about yourself:

How many hours a week will you be able to play as an KMD EMS member: a good 10 hours

What is the reason you decided to apply to become a KMD EMS member (100 words minimum): i am interested to join EMS as i want to use my helicopter skills and my great personality to a great use and i see people waiting for a long time to get revived and i think that if i was to join them then i can help and be a better person in Kamdan and make new friends which is what i am all about. medics that i have met before are amazing at there work and are very professional and i think that i would like to join their legendary team of medics and if given the chance i would be a amazing medic and would be a great addition to the team and a person that i think would be one of those people that people will look up to.

Do you have any previous experience as an EMS member: Ex SAR Command on another server

What qualities should a good EMS member have according to you (50 words minimum): i have a great personality (so people have told me) and my piloting skills are so to say scary good. i can be very profesional and blunt at some points so people get the information straight instead of getting confused. am i also a good leader and will lead a squad confidently and will give information quickly and to the point

Why do you think you fit the role of an KMD EMS member (50 words minimum): i think as my personal experience on another server being a medic and command medic on that server, i know how to interact with people and i know how to talk to people politly and respectfully. every trait in everyone can be worked on and i am prepared for improvements and criticism and if anyone wants to give me it, then all i ask from them is they say it to my face and not behind my back

Do you understand your application can be denied for lack of effort (yes/no):  Yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks alot for reading

Maverick Micheal

APPROVED

Dear @maverick_arma3

I am delighted to inform you that your application has been accepted.  In the meantime please study the EMS SOP  to prepare for your interview.

After doing so please join the “Waiting for HR / Interview” channel on Teamspeak to do your interview. Please make sure you do your interview within the next 72 hours. Or your application will be denied

Yours, sincerely,

Human Resources.

HIRED

Dear @maverick_arma3

I am glad to inform you that you have been hired as a probationary EMT  for the Kamdan Medical Department.

You have been added to the KMD Roster.

Request your ingame whitelisting and basic training in the appropriate discord channels. Please note that you are not allowed to ride own your own as a probationary EMT and have to do your basic training within 7 days or risk getting removed.

Yours, sincerely,

Liam Forder

Human Resources.