Kay Dee

Divinity | New Gang | RECRUITING | Custom Uniforms | Active | Flex Timezones | AU/NA/EU | Command Ranks Available

In game name:Jason Capow

Amount of hours:2384

Age (16 +): 16

Steam 64 UID:76561198120530768

Previous gangs:N/A

Money balance:550k

Level (10+):27

Why do you want to join Divinity?:well i wana join divinity because i like fragging and i wana have a gnag that fraggs allot and play smart so thats shy i wana join and have a great time with the Bois!!.

36 minutes ago, Jason Capow said:

In game name:Jason Capow

Amount of hours:2384

Steam 64 UID:76561198120530768

Previous gangs:N/A

Money balance:550k

Level (10+):27

Why do you want to join Divinity?:well i wana join divinity because i like fragging and i wana have a gnag that fraggs allot and play smart so thats shy i wana join and have a great time with the Bois!!.

// Pending \\

Dear @Jason Capow

Welcome to Divinity

Please join this discord to begin your interview.

https://discord.gg/b5YNkX

In game name: Jan Zona

Amount of hours: 847

Age (16 +): 27

Steam 64 UID: 76561198228889600

Previous gangs: Was accepted to DnD but did not push through.

Money balance: Approximately 120k

Level (10+): 22

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I have played for a couple of days and seen Divinity doing Major Crimes a lot and being active. I would like to contribute my effort and time in joining Divinity. I am a decent sniper/marksman and a decent breacher. I've played as sniper/marksman quite a lot dropping targets from a range and providing intel to close battle units. 

3 hours ago, Jan Zona said:

In game name: Jan Zana

Amount of hours: 847

Age (16 +): 27

Steam 64 UID: 76561198228889600

Previous gangs: Was accepted to DnD but did not push through.

Money balance: Approximately 120k

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I have played for a couple of days and seen Divinity doing Major Crimes a lot and being active. I would like to contribute my effort and time in joining Divinity. I am a decent sniper/marksman and a decent breacher. I've played as sniper/marksman quite a lot dropping targets from a range and providing intel to close battle units. 

-━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━---
Divinity
---━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━---

// Pending \\

Dear @Jon Zona

Welcome to Divinity

https://discord.gg/5TeZYkA

Capo of Divinity 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In game name: Pepe Eisenhower

Amount of hours: 2441

Steam 64 UID: 76561198158342072

Previous gangs: Di Pinto, and some other one I forgot I think

Money balance: 980k

Level (10+): 40

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to join Divinity due to me wanting to join another gang on this server again due to it being a while since I participated in that. Looking for a good group to do majors with and have fun.

In game name: Johnny Steamed 

Amount of hours: 570 hours

Age (16 +):  17

Steam 64 UID: 76561198284752371

Previous gangs: Di pintos

Money balance: 900k +

Level (10+): 54

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to join due to the people within the gang who are well trusted and are amazing people to hang around with from past experiences. As well as i know how great it is to join a good gang that i can trust.

•  

8 hours ago, Johnny Steamed said:

In game name: Johnny Steamed 

Amount of hours: 570 hours

Age (16 +):  17

Steam 64 UID: 76561198284752371

Previous gangs: Di pintos

Money balance: 900k +

Level (10+): 54

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to join due to the people within the gang who are well trusted and are amazing people to hang around with from past experiences. As well as i know how great it is to join a good gang that i can trust.

•  
  •  

// Hold \\

Dear @Johnny Steamed

Your Application

Is currently Being put on hold

for Further Investigations 

We will get back you as soon as possible 

Capo of Divinity 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours ago, Brayden Fend said:

In game name: Brax Delgado

Amount of hours: 2000

Steam 64 UID:76561198343502384

Previous gangs: delgado , pinto, devils henchmen, Lucas family

Money balance: 900k

Level (10+): 51

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to join divinity because I have numerous friends inside the gang that I already have chemistry with, that means we have experience with communication, fighting, and common knowledge. Although Delgado has a poor reputation I'm not toxic and have good knowledge with working within a gang atmosphere. I want to join Divinity because I'm looking for an active gang that has good game knowledge and an overall understanding of fighting and communication, (which I've Seen)

Good Day!

-Fend

PINTO BLACKLIST IS OLD/ CREATED PINTO WITH JACK AND JOINED A DIFFERENT GANG. Little to no points at the moment and I know how to be mature and responsible within anzus.

// Hold \\

Dear @Brayden Fend

Your Application

Capo of Divinity 

12 hours ago, Pepe Eisenhower said:

In game name: Pepe Eisenhower

Amount of hours: 2441

Steam 64 UID: 76561198158342072

Previous gangs: Di Pinto, and some other one I forgot I think

Money balance: 980k

Level (10+): 40

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to join Divinity due to me wanting to join another gang on this server again due to it being a while since I participated in that. Looking for a good group to do majors with and have fun.

// Hold \\

Dear @Pepe Eisenhower

Your Application

Capo of Divinity 

In game name: ABU BAKR CHINWEUBA

Age (16 +):  18

Steam 64 UID: 76561198198881461

Previous gangs: dnd 

Money balance: 700K

Level (10+): 60

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I WANNA JOIN DIVINITY BECAUSE I KNOW TYRONE AND HE HAS SO MUCH FUN AS GANG MEMBER I JUST WANT TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOO. I TAKE RP VERY SERIOUSLY AND I'M VERY ACTIVE, I ALSO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT MYSELF.

6 hours ago, Tono Tono said:

In game name: ABU BAKR CHINWEUBA

Age (16 +):  18

Steam 64 UID: 76561198198881461

Previous gangs: dnd 

Money balance: 700K

Level (10+): 60

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I WANNA JOIN DIVINITY BECAUSE I KNOW TYRONE AND HE HAS SO MUCH FUN AS GANG MEMBER I JUST WANT TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOO. I TAKE RP VERY SERIOUSLY AND I'M VERY ACTIVE, I ALSO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT MYSELF.

// Denied \\

Dear @Tono Tono

i'm going to have to deny your application

Feel free to re-apply in 3 days. 

Capo of Divinity 

In game name: Ulrik Laxdal

Amount of hours: 682

Age (16 +): 15

Steam 64 UID: 76561198112856151

Previous gangs: Playboys, Lex Family, Schneiders

Money balance: 350k

Level (10+): 57

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I would like to join the gang because I would like to be with people I can trust and people that can trust me. I would also like to join so that I can have active players so that people are always on 24/7. Another factor is that I have played on passed modded servers and know generally how things work and will not break rules in the process. I will bring in someone who can frag someone when being told and help out people when needed. Without breaking rules of course.

In game name Austin Marley

Amount of hours: 903

Age (16 +): 15

Steam 64 UID: 76561198854247969

Previous gangs: shadow, dip-into, DnD, Divinity 

Money balance: 1.2mill

Level (10+):63

Why do you want to join Divinity?:i would like to join divinity because i really like the people in the they are coordinated, nice and  good fragger. i really enjoyed my time in divinity snd i would like a chance to be a member again/

1 minute ago, Ram Yanoodle said:

In game name: ram boyd

Amount of hours: 2k+

Age (16 +):  16

Steam 64 UID: 76561198174101250

Previous gangs: og manarello's - degados - uncoordanated

Money balance: 400k :(

Level (10+): 68

Why do you want to join Divinity?: i like @Taylor Spogell and he is in this gang and i like to roll with taylor and i the uni please i have no friends my dad left me please i rly need this i got fired from my job and this is the boost i need man like please

// Pending \\

Dear @Ram Yanoodle

Welcome to Divinity

https://discord.gg/AMcteY

Travis Mason

Lieutenant of Divinity

In game name: John Snow

Amount of hours: 190

Steam 64 UID:  76561198297318337

Previous gangs: Asylum

Money balance: 650k

Level: 30

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I am really trying to get back into a gang that is active and non toxic players. Also I need a team that will help if you need it and all I have ever seen from you guys is positive  mind set and actually nice to players. Also I need to get my body count up and in that uniform I am golden.

Why do you want to join Divinity?:

In game name: Asher Forrester

Amount of hours: 4210 Hours

Age (16 +): 27; March 6th, 1992

Steam 64 UID: 76561198276475140

Previous gangs: NotToDay

Money balance: 300k

Level (10+): 60

Why do you want to join Divinity?: When I first came to this island, I joined the crime life with good friends of mine. However, I left the island for a good bit but I came back time to time to later find out that the gang I was in was stagnant. Therefore, I need to find a gang that is running the streets or has dreams of it. I need new friends I can count on. Friends that will hop in the car whenever I feel like the bank needs a decent withdrawal. A gang that is smart in its procedures and doesn't commit actions that only have negative outcomes. A gang that is full of tactics and great personalities. I believe reviewing this gang that it can achieve such goals. That is why I want to join.

In game name: Jason Spice

Amount of hours: 2442

Steam 64 UID: 76561197995133045

Previous gangs: Do not disturb, DiPinto, Schneider

Money balance: 100k *have guns in house +is a cop. Money = nothing

Level (10+): 49

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to  join Divinity because I talked to Bobby and he was telling me about some big plans, I really wanted to be in on them so I am now here applying, also you can frag and actually do things besides sit there at rebel all day so...

In game name: Jason Spice

Amount of hours: 2442

Steam 64 UID: 76561197995133045

Previous gangs: Do not disturb, DiPinto, Schneider

Money balance: 100k *have guns in house +is a cop. Money = nothing

Level (10+): 49

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to  join Divinity because I talked to Bobby and he was telling me about some big plans, I really wanted to be in on them so I am now here applying, also you can frag and actually do things besides sit there at rebel all day so...

// Accepted \\

Dear @Jason Frag

Welcome to Divinity
Please join this discord to begin your interview.

https://discord.gg/5TeZYkA

Bobby Simmons
Lieutenant of Divinity

Head Of Recruitment

Application Template

In game name: Sammy Ramirez 

Amount of hours: 2000+

Steam 64 UID: STEAM_0:1:100836539

Previous gangs: Di'Pinto , Shadow Division  one other forget name.

Money balance: 250K

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I would like to join Divinity because i am very keen to getting back into the experience. I have been apart of many gangs and i just love to be in a gang because of how fun it is do to robbery's , runs and all that other stuff in a group of friends. I have 2000+ hours and just looking for a real organised gang.

Divinity

Application Template
In game name: Weng Lei

Amount of hours: 2,420

Steam 64 UID: 76561198324463948

Previous gangs: Schneider , (Sinaloa cartel and WA both have been removed now) 

Money balance: 200k

Why do you want to join Divinity?: I want to join divinity because it more in my timezone (AUS) and because you guys are pretty active which i need so yeah just need an active gang to be in so i have a reason to play haha.

Divinity