Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

ANZUSGaming 3.0 Full Trailer

To me it looks like Doug bought off Arma 3 Projects Life. Actually I know for a fact those are / were A3PL's content. I think that this update will make Anzus almost complete. However their should be more boats added in like a yacht but not the a3pl yacht because its ignorant. Also like more underwater stuff such as scavenging because otherwise Coast Guard will be like this branch that just doesn't do much. For example the picture below is from when I played A3PL I was fishing and they came up to check on my fishing licenses and made sure I had "safty equipment', But overall I think 3.0 will make the server fucking mint.

107410_screenshots_20180416193543_1.jpg

• Dislike 1
2 hours ago, Dominic Corsetti said:

To me it looks like Doug bought off Arma 3 Projects Life. Actually I know for a fact those are / were A3PL's content. I think that this update will make Anzus almost complete. However their should be more boats added in like a yacht but not the a3pl yacht because its ignorant. Also like more underwater stuff such as scavenging because otherwise Coast Guard will be like this branch that just doesn't do much. For example the picture below is from when I played A3PL I was fishing and they came up to check on my fishing licenses and made sure I had "safty equipment', But overall I think 3.0 will make the server fucking mint.

107410_screenshots_20180416193543_1.jpg

recommend you watch this, lewis goes into a lot of detail about the update.