Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

New punishment guidelines leading upto 3.0

• Founder

Recently myself and the staff team have seen a large increase in rule breaks. Most likely people are getting restless and are waiting for 3.0 to come out. It is near but we want to release the update as good as we've hyped it up to be and we had some set backs with one developer leaving and not giving us any of the stuff he worked on. We can't have people having a rule break mindset moving into 3.0 because we do want more role play, not that the main core game play is going to change but just in general we will have more players which will allow us to be stricter on the rules and banning the toxic players.

From now leading up to 3.0 we will be doing a no tolerance policy meaning there will be no warnings (unless the player is new and has had no warnings before), all rule breaks will result in bans. If the person is requesting compensation the compensation must be given and the ban will also be issued.

If you receive more than 35 points from now and the release of 3.0 you will be banned on release day for 24 hours. (People currently above 35 points if you receive any points you will be put into this category.)

Please take 10 minutes out of your day to read through the rules so you don't get yourself banned.

• Like 10
  • Dislike 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • TF 2
  • HYPERS 2
Just now, Dustin Cena said:

Does civs with shitty roleplay fall under this? I want to make sure what comes around, goes around.

i'm just a bit salty with these 3 shitty cops that like the hands up words without valid reason as they like a bit of combat

1282447160_forumsig-5.png.138dc7814b5da3

Civilian: Harry Slater | Slater Brothers | KCSOHarry Harber | Deputy | Patrol  | KCFD: Harry Harber | EMT

dude of course cops have to follow this, its rules for everyone stop with the BS and act like an adult. Im not saying cops are better im saying the smart comments are not necessary we all should be following the rules and trying our best to keep the server going and with roleplay instead of turning it into a King of the hill server.

KSP: SERGEANT 

cid00.jpg

9 minutes ago, Matt Engel said:

dude of course cops have to follow this, its rules for everyone stop with the BS and act like an adult. Im not saying cops are better im saying the smart comments are not necessary we all should be following the rules and trying our best to keep the server going and with roleplay instead of turning it into a King of the hill server.

D07D7548DE89D1D0ED3A6570429B6F3A.png.ddfe3911fdcd1ec72dbca64f6e8cea03.png

Administrator 

Personnel 

Deck Petty Officer 

I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.

Speaking as a player not as State Command in this case I think in 3.0 if you set up "shifts" for lack of a better term for a few staff members to be in game "on duty" observing situations invisible and interjecting in obvious rule break situations a lot would calm down. This is an active environment and the only way you really get people to calm down and abide is if they know they are being watched and could be potentially taken down right on the spot. You have to rely on other people to report situations and that emboldens people because they cant always do that. Take that out of the equation and give people something to legitimately fear and hold them in line, it might go away. Communities used to do that but it seemed to have gone away in the recent years. 

• Like 1

The Last Chief and The First Sheriff - Made DOC Great Again on 2.0 

They were already in a situation with cops lol what do you mean plus you were driving transport truck lol you think its a green zone, your driving transport truck and we were chasing you for awhile the S1 got cleared and your boys started shooting at cops before I shot you so yea. Also your boys stopped and attacked swat before this how about you show it all ;)

• Dislike 1

KSP: SERGEANT 

cid00.jpg

8 minutes ago, Matt Engel said:

They were already in a situation with cops lol what do you mean plus you were driving transport truck lol you think its a green zone, your driving transport truck and we were chasing you for awhile the S1 got cleared and your boys started shooting at cops before I shot you so yea. Also your boys stopped and attacked swat before this how about you show it all ;)

none shot till you did bud and you cant s1 without a marked car CID Sergeant btw

• Like 1