Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

New punishment guidelines leading upto 3.0

I have only just joined the server 3 days ago and I find it very hard to stay completely within the rules because this server has a significantly longer list of rules than any of the other Arma 3 servers I have personally played on. There are a lot of rules from other servers that I have to unlearn and a lot of new rules that I have to try to remember.

I am worried that because of this change I will be banned from the server the next time I make a mistake, even though I am not trying to break rules maliciously, because I have already received one warning after disconnecting from the server when I had died. I didn't know that on this server you can still be combat logging even if you are dead. On the servers I have played on in the past you have been able to disconnect as soon as you died, and I often did because I would get angry at my death and want to do something else.

I hope that leniency will be given to people who are trying their best to adhere to the rules.

5Oyjjn0.png

48 minutes ago, Kain McCloud said:

Speaking as a player not as State Command in this case I think in 3.0 if you set up "shifts" for lack of a better term for a few staff members to be in game "on duty" observing situations invisible and interjecting in obvious rule break situations a lot would calm down. This is an active environment and the only way you really get people to calm down and abide is if they know they are being watched and could be potentially taken down right on the spot. You have to rely on other people to report situations and that emboldens people because they cant always do that. Take that out of the equation and give people something to legitimately fear and hold them in line, it might go away. Communities used to do that but it seemed to have gone away in the recent years. 

People might have private conversations that they might want to tell, especially in CID situations, some staff members might be in gangs that we might be talking about etc

1 minute ago, Ezra Goldbergstein said:

I have only just joined the server 3 days ago and I find it very hard to stay completely within the rules because this server has a significantly longer list of rules than any of the other Arma 3 servers I have personally played on. There are a lot of rules from other servers that I have to unlearn and a lot of new rules that I have to try to remember.

I am worried that because of this change I will be banned from the server the next time I make a mistake, even though I am not trying to break rules maliciously, because I have already received one warning after disconnecting from the server when I had died. I didn't know that on this server you can still be combat logging even if you are dead. On the servers I have played on in the past you have been able to disconnect as soon as you died, and I often did because I would get angry at my death and want to do something else.

I hope that leniency will be given to people who are trying their best to adhere to the rules.

Just read them and dont break them. It is good that they add more rules.

Former Pumped Tech Founder

269482472_Pumpedtechlogocartoon(wip3).png.6262fd90c69ae5edd3c7056950517a60.png

• Founder
7 minutes ago, Ezra Goldbergstein said:

This policy isn't to target newer players or players who break rules mistakenly it is for the older players who don't care about the rules. Yes the list is long but it only takes 10 minutes to read.

*Everyone pulls out their clips and submit them now* 10 minutes later *3/4 server population gets banned*

/ Aliases:  John Goldbergstein | Pill Cosby | John Lee | John Stoner | John Schneider \

| EX Senior Support |  USCG Chief Petty Officer | MSRT | Lee Family Since 2019 

\ Discord Name : Hydra#2553 | Verified Service Member | Twitch: JohnStonerz /       

Thank god for this post, there has been no RP since I’ve joined this server. It’s literally just shooting people and robbing people. Do some creative RP for a change and put the guns away 

• Like 2

Paramedic in Charge | American Medical Response | Ex- Command FFR | Texas Court Clerk

13 minutes ago, Jordan Sullivan said:

People report for the smallest offenses and thus would lead to a ban. Maybe you should rethink this as i dont understand what banning everyone will help grow anzus. Also doug for all the rules you break while you play and stream isnt it a little hypocritical to complain about rule breaks? Im not saying im perfect at all but im just saying if you have a free to play server and people wanna have fun, Then the title of your server website shouldnt have a giant zero tolerance warning to players. At the end of the day people play to have a good time and enjoy playing anzus but nobodys perfect and mistakes are mistakes and i think you fail to see that.

Doug only breaks the rules on his stream because it's hilarious content that the majority of people are okay with. He's even stated in the past that if the community as a majority ever felt that his rule breaking streams were uncool, and were tired of dealing with it he'd stop.

Summary: Leave New Zealand man alone, fak off cunt

7122798_ArtemV2.png.a600c9354c2f0fbbb563d444d1b0ff47.png

Artem Melnyk / Mertem Yelnyk

OG SchneiderEx-DOC Sergeant / Ex-Patrol Flight Certified Officer / Ex-Internal Affairs / Ex-Human Resources

Former Dev Team Designer

In my opinon (Most likely get shit for posting this) I feel for these rules to be fully added the server should go whitelisted we're all playing a non application server that anyone can join by signing up on the fourms and downloading the mod and then just fuck around on the server. Personally, if this change is perment even when we are in 3.0 I do feel this would really hurt the community population because people will be scared to do anything cause they don't want to get banned. I feel this decsion should be looked over by all sides of the community from Doug to a normal player or someone that is high up such as the chief of police and see how these rules would hurt the way that anzus is running.

Hopefully, I don't get fucked for posting this as I'm just stating some future warnings

• Founder
46 minutes ago, Rupert Drayton said:

In my opinon (Most likely get shit for posting this) I feel for these rules to be fully added the server should go whitelisted we're all playing a non application server that anyone can join by signing up on the fourms and downloading the mod and then just fuck around on the server. Personally, if this change is perment even when we are in 3.0 I do feel this would really hurt the community population because people will be scared to do anything cause they don't want to get banned. I feel this decsion should be looked over by all sides of the community from Doug to a normal player or someone that is high up such as the chief of police and see how these rules would hurt the way that anzus is running.

Hopefully, I don't get fucked for posting this as I'm just stating some future warnings

I agree that whitelisted would be cool but idk if the population would be retained.

22 minutes ago, Chris Anders said:

everyone: cops roleplay is so good, they even do traffic stops

this guy: shoots his own friend because he's so trigger happy  (skip to the end)

Very good roleplay calling members of the Anzus-Gaming Community the R-word at 2:10. A fantastic example of your shining roleplay.

For anyone reading this reply, Chris coincidentally left out the part where he was calling Department of Corrections Cadets the R-word and then Chris combat logged rather than roleplay with the cadet processing him at DOC.

#2Sides2EveryVideo

• Like 2
  • TF 1

Yeah, also you initiated on the cops and then complain that they are trigger happy? I'm so confused???

This was after desync ramming them as well...

If you want good roleplay with cops, then let them pull you over and roleplay. They had their guns out in the stop because it was code red and every stop is a felony stop in code red. You made the conscious decision not to roleplay with them just because they had their guns out. Then you were arguing with them during the pursuit saying stuff like "I'm braking because you're going over the speed limit sir". Braking down to 18km/h... There was no roleplay to what you said there and there was certainly no roleplay to you initiating on them. I'm not going to argue with you further than this because you didn't get the point earlier. But complaining about cops shooting each other isn't really your problem, it was clearly an accident as they were on opposite sides of the car and you initiated on them.

If you want more roleplay, please put some effort in, because I know I try to. But trust me, if I'm trying to roleplay with someone who already has the end goal of shooting me in mind, it makes it rather difficult. I hope we can leave this here and have some good interactions in the future, but to do so you need to give us a chance :)

22 hours ago, Matt Engel said:

They were already in a situation with cops lol what do you mean plus you were driving transport truck lol you think its a green zone, your driving transport truck and we were chasing you for awhile the S1 got cleared and your boys started shooting at cops before I shot you so yea. Also your boys stopped and attacked swat before this how about you show it all ;)

What are you on about. We didn't attack SWAT before this we had been driving transport truck since Cartel base. Don't blame us because ya'll S1'd in a unmarked cop car.

• 2 weeks later...