Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Past few days

• Founder

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to thank all the people who have been very patient and respectful in the recent hard times we've had on the server. Obviously we've been having some really bad problems in the past few days but as we always do we have over come them. After spending about 24 hours straight everything is fixed. We do not have D3S cars yet but the server is functional on 3.2 without the cars. We will not be adding D3S cars for at least 1-2 weeks, there is no reason at all for them to be causing the crashing issue but we will do our best to fix and identify it and bring that content to you guys. 

Again I can't thank the people who were kind and patient enough or this wouldn't of been do-able 24 hours straight of bug testing is very draining but its done and we're fixed. We still have an EPIC update on 3.2 with a new bank, new gas station and captureable oil rigs.

Here is the final 3.2 mods you will need to play if you haven't been around the past few days:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1br6i70tLRAaOOkkragPR7ZCbYDe0uryA

Insurance will be at 10% instead of 25% for 24 hours, Free money bot on discord has been reset and DoubleXP will be on for 24 hours

Regards

Doug

• Like 10
  • <3 5
  • PogU 1
  • HYPERS 1