Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Kings County Governor Election

• Founder

Hello roleplayers, we are looking for someone to take the governor role. We are looking to do 1 month terms and a maximum of 2 if you get re-elected. I am not sure the best way to do this because its our first time doing it for real. The best idea I had was to have a fill out sheet and if you like the person give them a thumbs up. Do not thumbs down if you dislike them or it will effect their reputation on the forums. The top 5 most voted people will get put into the running for governor and we can have vote/debate events for fun.

Roleplay name:
Steam64id:
Roleplay backstory/Governor backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP)

Note: No more than 5 gang members can vote +1 for their gang member. 

GovSeal_500x500.png.426c1de9841331aca66010c27c82466b.png

Edited by Oliver Ericsson
Changed President to Governor

Roleplay name: Lewis Craven
Steam64id: 76561198243280158
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: Legalize all illegal drugs and shit on the server and to banish all the children and toxic children from Kings County and charge them with espionage

• Like 7
  • Dislike 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Yikes 1

Ex Fire Commissioner of KCFD l Ex Senior Support 

Roleplay name: Harvey Armstrong
Steam64id: 76561198120624393
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP)

My fellow citizens, it's a pleasure to be in the great King's County. I've always felt a great affinity to your state ever since I  settled here one year ago thanks to the generous transfer program from the other island as a refugee.

Thank you for reading this post, as you voters are very important to me. It warms my heart to see so many people who care about our great county and its future. Like you, I am concerned about where King's County has been, where it is and where it is going and, like you, I want to do something about it.

For too many years, the folks in City Hall and the Governor's Office have had things their way. Those evil, selfish, loathsome trolls have only listened to the wealthy elites and the corporate lobbyists. They haven't listened to the concerns of regular folks like you and me. If I am elected, that will change.

In travelling this great land of ours, I have heard one consistent message from my fellow citizens: you want change. Whether it is progressive change or regressive change or just some spare change for the parking meter, the need for change is everywhere.

Now is not the time to erect the barricades of fear against the armies of hope. Nor is it the time to stem the tide of change with the dam of hate. Whether the issue is freedom, taxes, policing, gang operations or the economy, we can't continue doing business as usual. And that's why I promise you that I am committed to change and, once elected, I will do things differently.

I sympathize with your concerns. I, too, come from humble roots and thus know what it's like to work hard for an honest day's pay. And that's why I am dedicated to creating jobs and bringing King's County into a vast economic growth.

It's time that we got back to good old-fashioned values, values like dedication, commitment and compassion. I pledge to you today that I will resurrect and revive those old-fashioned values and compassionately dedicate and commit myself to making our great county rich again.

My opponents want to raise taxes on the poor and downtrodden; I want to lower them. My opponents want to increase corporate spending on bureaucrats who stand around with your tax dollars; I want to cut spending and let the citizens decide themselves how to use tax dollars by keeping it in your pockets. The others don't care about cats and dogs; I love cats and dogs. Our positions couldn't be more different.

When it comes to social issues, I am with you on gun control, crime control, police control and tax control. Rest assured that whatever position you adopt on these important issues, I will stand with you 100%.

Which brings me to family. I'm a big believer in family, such a big believer, in fact, that I am in a family called the Schneider Family, and in a brotherhood called the King's County Sheriff's Office. Very few of my opponents can make the same claim! 

Join with me in realizing our great county's potential. It's time to go forward not backward, upward not downward. We shall vary neither leeward nor windward but rather strive forever onward. We must be brave and courageous and launch a brand new future. God bless King's County and all it's citizens! 

Edited by Harvey Armstrong
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • thonk 1
  • Weirdnite 3

Administrator Harvey Armstrong

BAR Certified, ID Number 4010205

Lieutenant (O-3), Judge Advocate General, JAGC, USCG

Roleplay name: Joshua Tae
Steam64id: 76561198194929358
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: 

Hello Kings county Citizens. Im Joshua Tae, Some little back ground information about my self. I come from a little town in Kings county called Lenoa. Im am a (RP) Veteran from the Coast Guard, as I did my time in the service, I now spend my time the Kings County Sheriffs office, as I do want to make sure that everyone stays safe with in Kings County. I've worked all my life to keep my family safe, and support them in any way I can. I love people, I love meeting new people and im a very positive person, and am always willing to make friends with anyone :) 

Why should I be president you ask? 
Well If I was to be voted as President, My first order of Business would to be to make sure that the Schools in Kings county are preforming at their best as children are the future of Kings County. Schools would start at 8:15 Am every morning, and students would get out around 3:30. 

If voted as President I would Try my best to make Weed Legal in small amounts, as it can be used for medical purposes. Now restrictions would be put to this as only citizens of 21 years or older could purchase this. and If I run for president i will go into more detail. 

If voted as president my next order of business would be to Stabilize the Economy, and making sure it does not drop to such a low percentage and keep us all out of Dept the best I can. 

If Voted as President, I would make sure Gun Laws were to always be made that when you purchase a gun licence, as well as a gun from the Legal gun stores that gun is yours, and cannot be taken from you UNLESS You are using that weapon for Harm against another person, are you make it seem like you are going to use this weapon for harm.

I have BIG things planned for Kings County, and really hope the citizens choose me as your next president for Kings County :) 

• Like 2
 Joshua Tae | Marty Robins
Ex - Senior. Moderator Asgardians
Long live Shadow Division

Roleplay name: Lucio Panini
Steam64id: 76561198009978959
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP): My name is Lucio, am from Newcastle mate and if you vote me, I'll make sure the taxes are well low pet, and that everyone gets a free chip butty. In a bit lads.

BtoaNvaF.png

Edited by PsiSyn
  • Like 44
  • Dislike 12
  • wutface 1
  • thonk 1
  • Weirdnite 2
  • Yikes 2
  • HYPERS 1

Roleplay name:Zane Schneider 
Steam64id:76561198215088028
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP)Hello fellow citizens, I came from a small town called kamden one of the greatest city’s every. I’ve recently moved to Kings county and am looking forward to make changes and help out the community. Things will be better than ever, if I become elected I’ll do a one million dollar donation for anything you guys want or need. With this being said and if you want Kings county to become great again elected me. Sincerely Zane Schneider for further questions Email me @XoticDreamz#2876 May the best president win!

• Like 2

Skeeter Peeter

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106470144/

Hello my name is Skeeter onMe Peeter I was born in raised on a 250 acre farm out in the land where cousins love each other. I have been dippin since I was 3 years old.  My father died from a tractor accident when I was 8 years old and his last words to me were oh shit is that a spider as he was falling out of the tractor and went right under the wheel . When I was 18 I joined the good ole Marine corps. If you vote for me for president I promise you ill Make Kings county the Best god damn place in the world ill give free dip to anyone! I want to do something great for Kings county I have alot of BIG IDEAS for this land we call home. We will be the best country in the world. Vote Skeeter for your president! P.S. YOU AINT NOW COWBOY SON!!!!

images.jpg

Edited by Skeeter Peeter
  • Like 10

Roleplay name: Philbert Flocka
Steam64id:76561198146930468
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP) Good evening everyone, My manes Philbert Flocka and i would like to be the president to make a change, hows free health care sound eh? Not only that i'm looking to employ a team of lawyers paid by me so you have another options besides going straight to prison for absurd crimes you obviously didn't commit. I am also looking to be a voice for the people, what ever you want changed you can personally talk to me and i would be more then happy to rally up and battle for your cause. I understand there's a lot of 14.8 year old fan boys on this island so lets get the votes where they should properly go yeah? 

In the mean time party hard, don't leave a brew unfinished, and exercise those wrists every once and while you nerds. 

PEACE OUT

• Like 2
  • HYPERS 1

Pest Control  Bean Boys  OG  NG  SFNP  1800  424  GC

Roleplay Name: Huskie Knegt

Steam64id: 76561198044948846

Huskie was a typical wage worker of the island of Kamdan. He worked as a full-time medic, a part time bus driver, and ran some hustles on the side. After Kamdan fell, Huskie found new beginnings in King's County, where he slowly watched the decline of the free market, the exploitation of the average working man in King's County, and the greed of the rich and wealthy who preyed off of the poor. Huskie participated in public assemblies and stood alongside the citizens of King's County to protest the right to public assembly and the decriminalisation of marijuana. He also let some kind folks use his truck if they asked nicely enough in order to get some of that bread for themselves, and selflessly handed out MP5s to those in need. Huskie has also provided grants to several members of the community to purchase housing, vehicles, firearms, and resources in order to ensure their prosperity.

Huskie will decrease taxes, increase county spending on the KCFD to ensure that it doesn't fucking die, will legalise fully automatic firearms, will increase the UBI, and will ensure your right to free speech and public assembly in King's County. Huskie will bring liberty and salvation to all, and will redistribute the wealth of the island. He will un-seize the means of production so that we will be able to purchase backpacks and a wider variety of beverages, and will revitalise the economy of King's County. Huskie will also kindly ask the King's County Transport Department to carefully rethink how the hell they planned the roads in the first place, and will expand suburban housing in Kamdan Residential and other areas in order to alleviate the current housing shortage.

Watch the campaign video:

Edited by Huskie Knegt
  • Like 20
  • Dislike 2
  • <3 1

Roleplay name: Frad Appleseed
Steam64id: 76561198093708843
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP) 

Many of you may know me from my time in the KCSO, having many months of experience in work like CID before eventually retiring to join coastguard, to then retire from that as I wanted something different. As your president, I will pass many much needed laws and protect you from anything that appears a threat, not only will the legalisation of class three firearms be passed, but the prices of essential everyday supplies will be halved. With your support, I could be the much needed change everyone wants to see.

Vote Frad

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Harvey Armstrong said:

Roleplay name: Harvey Armstrong
Steam64id: 76561198120624393

My fellow citizens, it's a pleasure to be in the great King's County. I've always felt a great affinity to your state ever since I  settled here one year ago thanks to the generous transfer program from the other island as a refugee.

Thank you for reading this post, as you voters are very important to me. It warms my heart to see so many people who care about our great county and its future. Like you, I am concerned about where King's County has been, where it is and where it is going and, like you, I want to do something about it.

For too many years, the folks in City Hall and the Governor's Office have had things their way. Those evil, selfish, loathsome trolls have only listened to the wealthy elites and the corporate lobbyists. They haven't listened to the concerns of regular folks like you and me. If I am elected, that will change.

In travelling this great land of ours, I have heard one consistent message from my fellow citizens: you want change. Whether it is progressive change or regressive change or just some spare change for the parking meter, the need for change is everywhere.

Now is not the time to erect the barricades of fear against the armies of hope. Nor is it the time to stem the tide of change with the dam of hate. Whether the issue is freedom, taxes, policing, gang operations or the economy, we can't continue doing business as usual. And that's why I promise you that I am committed to change and, once elected, I will do things differently.

I sympathize with your concerns. I, too, come from humble roots and thus know what it's like to work hard for an honest day's pay. And that's why I am dedicated to creating jobs and bringing King's County into a vast economic growth.

It's time that we got back to good old-fashioned values, values like dedication, commitment and compassion. I pledge to you today that I will resurrect and revive those old-fashioned values and compassionately dedicate and commit myself to making our great county rich again.

My opponents want to raise taxes on the poor and downtrodden; I want to lower them. My opponents want to increase corporate spending on bureaucrats who stand around with your tax dollars; I want to cut spending and let the citizens decide themselves how to use tax dollars by keeping it in your pockets. The others don't care about cats and dogs; I love cats and dogs. Our positions couldn't be more different.

When it comes to social issues, I am with you on gun control, crime control, police control and tax control. Rest assured that whatever position you adopt on these important issues, I will stand with you 100%.

Which brings me to family. I'm a big believer in family, such a big believer, in fact, that I am in a family called the Schneider Family, and in a brotherhood called the King's County Sheriff's Office. Very few of my opponents can make the same claim! 

Join with me in realizing our great county's potential. It's time to go forward not backward, upward not downward. We shall vary neither leeward nor windward but rather strive forever onward. We must be brave and courageous and launch a brand new future. God bless King's County and all it's citizens! 

Yes +1 from me 100%

Roleplay name: Apex Willson
Steam64id: 76561198381142849
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP) I am from the north side of Kinds County. I plan to legalize class 2 guns due to the need of gun rights. I will also increase the highway speedlimits to 250kph on highways. In addition to this I will allow helicopters to land on any heli pad as well as in open areas in cities. I will also work on building a new airport up north and I will add markings for private property. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tono Tono said:

Roleplay name: Xolani Chinweuba (Tono Tono)
Steam64id: 76561198198881461
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP) As the king of Uganda, Xolani Chinweuba, I have brought many citizens out of poverty. My associate, Tono Tono, will raise funds for my election flooding 1 million dollars into my campaign. I promise as the President of Kings County to make sure CID leave our fields alone, the farmers deserve peace and must be allowed to grind for money in order to stabilize our economy. The current income deficit is too high, I will change this by flooding money into the markets and giving individuals money when in poor conditions. With experience, when in Uganda, I have made sure that people knew da wae and they must have ebola to know da wae. As the President of the people, I am open to all suggestions. My associate Tono Tono is a celebrity on Kings County and is on the hall of fame at paradise pd, he endorses me as I run for President. I am not for a corrupt government and I will not tolerate it. Huskie Knget is a corrupt politician and he will not make the economy better for Kings County citizens. I am promising you, Kings County citizens, that as President we will thrive as a community and society. Before Kamdan was bombed by the Somalian Pirates, and after moving to Kings County; I have experienced how dangerous it is to be living on the streets of these Islands. We as a society must stick together and fight against the wars that have been going on between Gangs, Police, Coast Guard, and civilians who cause harm to the well being of the people. I will make sure that jail sentences will be more lenient for those who commit crimes, because I know that it can be very toxic when incarcerated, and when you have done your time, you have become a new person; learning from your past experiences and finding da wae. I will not bring ebola to Kings County, I have been tested many times. Prostitution will be legal, I understand that the people of Kings County would like to have a good time and I will allow that. I will provide trucks to those who have legal options to do earth, ruby, diamond, sheep farming, etc.. I UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF THESE POLITICIANS WONT BE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR PROMISES, SUCH AS RAISING PAYCHECK AMOUNTS. I will do whatever the people say I need to do, I am your servant in the oval office. Most of these other politicians are toxic and don't help the society, they have jail time history and have killed many innocent civilians, yet I have not done so. Zane Schneider is gang affiliated, Skeeter Peter is not for the society as a whole and makes empty promises. If you have the time, lets get drunk together and talk politics, maybe we can get something worked out. I also promise to make members of the cabinet competent and respectful, that will help me fulfill the promises I make as President. 

Thank you for voting,

Xolani Chinweuba

+1

• Like 5

rsz_ag.png.c87def16ce805058a950b163d51cd30e.png

Jack Wellington

🏴‍☠️ | USCG Petty Officer |🌊

🩺| Jack Snow TA S&R Pilot  |🏥  

Roleplay Name: Edward McKendrick

Steam 64 ID: 76561198082107626

Roleplay backstory / presidential backstory: Edward McKendrick is running for the governorship of Kings County and aims implement a number of reforms and change to the county which will protect the county from the coronavirus pandemic and make the county great again.

Secession from the United States
McKendrick is a strong believer in independence. That the country should not be bound to a nation that is so divorced from itself. If Kings County were to shape its future, it will be without the binding laws and precedents made by the government of the United States.

Tackle crime and unauthorized entry.
McKendrick aims to introduce a policy which tackles crime and unauthorized entry into the county. He does not oppose individuals seeking asylum , but rather the unauthorized entry into the county via people smugglers. McKendrick aims to introduce 'Operation Sovereign Borders' which aims to stop unauthorized boats from entering county waters. Furthermore, he aims to implement several policies which empower the county's law enforcement agencies to tackle the rising issues of major crimes, robberies and heists.

Tackle inequality and other rising issues for citizens.
McKendrick is a strong believer that the county's major disparity among citizens is the rising issue of inequality and poverty. With the county's top percentile of high-earners going to criminals, McKendrick aims to implement a policy which promotes legitimate business and competition, ensuring that legal work pays.

Facilitate good relations between factions and civilians.
McKendrick is aware of the rising tensions between civilians and factions in the county and will establish a department in the governor's office, consisting of representatives from each government agency who will facilitate discussions between civilians and factions in order to ensure that there is mutual ground and communication in regard to concerns of the public.

Protect the sovereignty of government agencies.
McKendrick will fight for the Department of Justice, King's County Sheriff's Office and Coast Guard in respect to maintaining their sovereignty. McKendrick will fight for logical resolutions and against higher orders from interfering with the matters of day-to-day business in these government agencies. If law enforcement and justice is to be executed effectively, it is to be done so at the discretion of these agencies, without interference from those of whom we cannot label as experts in the field.

Audit and Revival of the Department of Justice.
McKendrick is aware of the rising inactivity of the Department of Justice and aims to work alongside the Chief Justice to promote and revive the Department of Justice. 

As governor of King's County, McKendrick will fight for the people, and not against them. He will establish a cabinet of advisers and will make King's County Great again. Vote McKendrick. Vote Liberal.

spacer.png

Scott_Morrison_2014.jpg

Edited by Edward Boyd
  • Like 12
  • Dislike 1
  • trigger 1
On 3/12/2020 at 3:51 PM, Huskie Knegt said:

Huskie was a typical wage worker of the island of Kamdan. He worked as a full-time medic, a part time bus driver, and ran some hustles on the side. After Kamdan fell, Huskie found new beginnings in King's County, where he slowly watched the decline of the free market, the exploitation of the average working man in King's County, and the greed of the rich and wealthy who preyed off of the poor. Huskie participated in public assemblies and stood alongside the citizens of King's County to protest the right to public assembly and the decriminalisation of marijuana. He also let some kind folks use his truck if they asked nicely enough in order to get some of that bread for themselves, and selflessly handed out MP5s to those in need. Huskie has also provided grants to several members of the community to purchase housing, vehicles, firearms, and resources in order to ensure their prosperity.

Huskie will decrease taxes, increase county spending on the KCFD to ensure that it doesn't fucking die, will legalise fully automatic firearms, will increase the UBI, and will ensure your right to free speech and public assembly in King's County. Huskie will bring liberty and salvation to all, and will redistribute the wealth of the island. He will un-seize the means of production so that we will be able to purchase backpacks and a wider variety of beverages, and will revitalise the economy of King's County. Huskie will also kindly ask the King's County Transport Department to carefully rethink how the hell they planned the roads in the first place, and will expand suburban housing in Kamdan Residential and other areas in order to alleviate the current housing shortage.

+1 Great guy would love him to be Kings County  Governor  

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

On 3/12/2020 at 3:51 AM, Huskie Knegt said:

This makes me happy to see you care about the KCFD +1 you have my vote and several other people’s as well!

• <3 1

Michael Frost/Winchester

Winchester Family Founder | LEGEND DONATOR

59f887bd5dfc91367eabaae892781f54.png.8b2d49feef199a5f0ea9ff87452c9c39.thumb.png.1bb32061da30d17b6e8e42002bbcfc2d.png

On 3/12/2020 at 9:51 AM, Huskie Knegt said:

HUSKIE FOR PRESIDENT!

Twitch.tv/traplaif

754022199_forumsig-14.png.7767591131faea7b48db098ea19f7cec.png

On 3/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, PsiSyn said:

Roleplay name: Lucio Panini
Steam64id: 76561198009978959
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP): My name is Lucio, am from Newcastle mate and if you vote me, I'll make sure the taxes are well low pet, and that everyone gets a free chip butty. In a bit lads.

BtoaNvaF.png

Lucio doesn't care about Kings County, he moves back and forth from Takistan to our beloved home. Who's to say he cares about our society anyways. That is my question for lucio, so answer it. Also, who tf wears sunglasses indoors

Edited by Tono Tono
  • Like 7
  • trigger 1
On 3/12/2020 at 2:21 PM, Tono Tono said:

Roleplay name: Xolani Chinweuba (Tono Tono)
Steam64id: 76561198198881461
Roleplay backstory/presidential backstory: (Write why you should be president and where you're from etc in RP) As the king of Uganda, Xolani Chinweuba, I have brought many citizens out of poverty. My associate, Tono Tono, will raise funds for my election flooding 1 million dollars into my campaign. I promise as the President of Kings County to make sure CID leave our fields alone, the farmers deserve peace and must be allowed to grind for money in order to stabilize our economy. The current income deficit is too high, I will change this by flooding money into the markets and giving individuals money when in poor conditions. With experience, when in Uganda, I have made sure that people knew da wae and they must have ebola to know da wae. As the President of the people, I am open to all suggestions. My associate Tono Tono is a celebrity on Kings County and is on the hall of fame at paradise pd, he endorses me as I run for President. I am not for a corrupt government and I will not tolerate it. Huskie Knget is a corrupt politician and he will not make the economy better for Kings County citizens. I am promising you, Kings County citizens, that as President we will thrive as a community and society. Before Kamdan was bombed by the Somalian Pirates, and after moving to Kings County; I have experienced how dangerous it is to be living on the streets of these Islands. We as a society must stick together and fight against the wars that have been going on between Gangs, Police, Coast Guard, and civilians who cause harm to the well being of the people. I will make sure that jail sentences will be more lenient for those who commit crimes, because I know that it can be very toxic when incarcerated, and when you have done your time, you have become a new person; learning from your past experiences and finding da wae. I will not bring ebola to Kings County, I have been tested many times. Prostitution will be legal, I understand that the people of Kings County would like to have a good time and I will allow that. I will provide trucks to those who have legal options to do earth, ruby, diamond, sheep farming, etc.. I UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF THESE POLITICIANS WONT BE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR PROMISES, SUCH AS RAISING PAYCHECK AMOUNTS. I will do whatever the people say I need to do, I am your servant in the oval office. Most of these other politicians are toxic and don't help the society, they have jail time history and have killed many innocent civilians, yet I have not done so. Zane Schneider is gang affiliated, Skeeter Peter is not for the society as a whole and makes empty promises. If you have the time, lets get drunk together and talk politics, maybe we can get something worked out. I also promise to make members of the cabinet competent and respectful, that will help me fulfill the promises I make as President. 

Thank you for voting,

Xolani Chinweuba

BIG +1 men