GovSeal_500x500.png.426c1de9841331aca660
Campaign Stage

Governor Elects
Skeeter Peeter
Xolani Chinweuba(Tono Tono)
Lucio Panini
Harvey Armstrong
Huskie Knegt

Congratulations to everyone who got through to the campaign stage, you will now be required to do your own campaigning. Getting people to vote etc please do not do this in discord only do it in-game. 

You will all be given 3 billboards in-game so please send me your billboards to place around Kings County(1024x512 / 2048x1024 recommended).

Best of luck!

• Like 4
  • TF 1
  • Weirdnite 1
51 minutes ago, George said:

Because you're CG 🙊

How does that affect anything? As a member of the Coast Guard am I not a citizen of the county? How come this information was not provided in the principal post for the election?

Edited by Edward Boyd
  • Like 2

Im not gonna wast all your hard earned tax money on making a fancy campaign sign. If you vote for me I will raise the pay check prices. Everyone gets a free can of dip! Cops will be held at a higher standard so they will not be able to get away with beating us down like a stray dog! I will fight for you and your rights! If you vote for me you can be a cowboy too SON! YEE YEE.

Vote for skeeter he is a keeper!

images (1).jpg

skeeter.png

Edited by Skeeter Peeter
  • Like 16
  • Poggers 1
17 minutes ago, Todd Patts said:

How can we be sure that Tono Tono will deliver on his many promises?

BECAUSE HES THE BEST MAN RUNNING, ALSO I WILL TAKE ALL SUGGESTIONS SERIOUSLY. I WILL GO THROUGH EACH SUGGESTION WITH MY STAFF TO SEE IF IT IS IN KINGS COUNTY'S BEST INTEREST TO IMPLEMENT IT.

Edited by Tono Tono
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man, only if @Mordecai Goldbergstein and @Ezra Goldbergstein were still here, I have a feeling they would be in this election... miss em.

/ Aliases:  John Goldbergstein | Pill Cosby | John Lee | John Stoner | John Schneider \

| EX Senior Support |  USCG Chief Petty Officer | MSRT | Lee Family Since 2019 

\ Discord Name : Hydra#2553 | Verified Service Member | Twitch: JohnStonerz /