Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

One Issue - One Solution

• Founder

Hi everyone, I am always wanting to improve the community in anyway possible so I am opening this thread to allow people to express one issue they have with how things are and their suggested solution. It can be anything you want.

Rules of this thread:

• No negative reactions to peoples issues and solutions (Reaction system)
  • No arguments, only constructive comments are allowed.
  • No toxic suggestions
  • Suggestions can be anything from rule changes to SOP changes within factions.

Template:
The issue:
My solution:

e.g.

The issue: Doug is mean
My solution: Doug be less mean

This thread will be open for about 12 hours then I will do another thread with the responses.

• Dislike 1

The issue: Frame lag / inconsistent fps in cities / at majors.
My solution: Remove some unnecessary sky scrapers and things that people cant access anyway, switch off of ivory cars ASAP to reduce lag, Optimize the map by reducing some of the water space on the map(or other things map devs can do), put a person cap on major crimes so that 15 people cant do one bank  which in turn causes 20 cops to show up so that we have dont have 35 people in a gun fight in a small portion of the map.

P.S: I love the server and my time ive spent on it, this is the only thing ive ever been able to complain about, and if players could receive the frames they did on 2.0 people would be extremely happy //content.invisioncic.com/o280594/emoticons/smile.png

• Like 5

The issue: Everyone and their dog just join massive gangs to try to farm frags at majors or run 4-5 semi trucks of shit.  It is not conducive to roleplay, limits other social interactions and makes it hard for any smaller groups to get ahead.

My Solution:  Limit gang members to no more than 10 people.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 3
  • TF 3

The issue:people like myself play a lot of hours and in DOC and police and don’t get any rewards 
My solution:make so people if they hit like 40+ hours they can transfer out or some sort of most active members get a special whitelisting for a week or something to encourage activity within all units 

• Like 1

Barry Smith