Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

One Issue - One Solution

Issue: DOC gets the short end of the stick.

Solution: Add more content for DOC. No one likes interacting with dickhead inmates that just want to take you hostage, so that’s why DOC keeps their distance while inmates have boring sentences. Your idea was to basically have the majority of DOC transfer out after just having 5 TiG, but that will never solve the role play aspect, as it just restricts the facility to a few cadets that know nothing about their job, and demotivates the people who have played there over time. I put up with it for 9 months.

• Like 5

The Issue:

People are way to negative and too easily offended when dealing with each other. 

People complain and report players for everything they can just to win a fight which then in turn gets content, gear, etc removed from that faction and new rules implemented that make it less fun for one gang that is on top or one faction. Cops and Civs alike are loosing their moral to play.

Everyone in the community breaks at least 1 rule a day  when they play if they know it or not. However, every little rule break is taken to support, and support is used as a baby-sitting station because one gang was attacked by another gang and they lost. Same with Cop vs Civ encounters someone ends up butt hurt and takes it to support and gets that player points. Most of the time the player is out of the game and in support before even being revived.... We are just banning one player at a time until there is no one left. 

My proposal:

Start forcing gangs and police to go talk to the person that "offended" them before going to support and trying to work it out. Do not even let the staff team touch it until things are talked between the butt hurt person and the person that supposedly made that person’s ass hurt. Make it an option that there can be comp given with no points. Everyone just needs to calm down and play the game. I know that people break rules and there are a lot of rules that are broken on a daily basis but the game is so snooze when every gun fight I get into someone gets "offended".  

Make the support rooms for major offences and everything else can be taken to the forums for the little stuff. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • <3 5
  • HYPERS 1

The issue: Currently the sever feel like a race to who can do the most runs and get the most money, there are few gangs that are willing to do majors, get into gunfights with police, etc.  I get this is a RP server however arma has no room for a super serious RP server anymore many want more combat focused, major crime focused etc.

My Solution: there needs to be a system to shy away from doing constant runs to make money such as a dynamic market where the more of something that is sold the lower the price etc.  majors that are more appealing to both sides, etc.

• Like 11
  • Dislike 2

Ex AG Management | Ex FSP State Command

Player Report | Comp Request | Server Rules | General Appeals | Staff Applications

Issue: Cop gear is either too cheap or rebel gear is too expensive. A cop can buy each time they die a full loadout and a car for less money than it costs a rebel to buy one gun and no magazines. Making the gear more balanced would make gunfights more meaningful and if prices were raised cops would begin to value their lives more.

Solution: Raise cop gear prices or lower rebel prices.

And don't get mad because you enjoy cheap gear, if you're a cop you should be forced into valuing your life since it seems as if most don't.

Also, if you -1 and don't give any feedback you're actually a dunce 😊

Edited by Matthew Tessio
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 4
  • TF 1
  • Yikes 1

Free 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓌 𝒯𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜

1 minute ago, Luke Little said:

We have to respond to more situation and put our-self more in the line of fire than someone who has the choice to buy a class 3 does.

Well it would force cops to play tactically and to communicate more effectively during a gunfight. Would promote team play and encourage good work.

Free 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓌 𝒯𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜

2 minutes ago, Matthew Tessio said:

Issue: Cop gear is either too cheap or rebel gear is too expensive. A cop can buy each time they die a full loadout and a car for less money than it costs a rebel to buy one gun and no magazines. Making the gear more balanced would make gunfights more meaningful and if prices were raised cops would begin to value their lives more.

Solution: Raise cop gear prices or lower rebel prices.

Cops are responding to everything and there are who knows how many gangs who are constantly hunting and targeting cops. You don't have to step in the way of crime, and you're not getting targeted by gangs constantly.

• Like 1

The issue:  To many law enforcement or coast guard or emt in one are of the map and sometimes not playing their role.
My solution:  Assign grids or jurisdictions with max number for each said roles. They stay in their jurisdictions and fill quotas ( multiple job duty assignments ) for their role.  Quotas don't get filled then they no longer get to play that role. If its found that emergency officials will die to often cause of lack of man power for support, than raise the punishment for crimes. Instead of 5-10 min ( real time) prison time for killing civs, give them an hour. Kill a cop, give them 3 hours.  Make it less of a murder game and more of a stuctured role play game. Not everything in this server has to be crooked or cartel and mafia based.

Edited by Green Winchester
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, Harry Lennar said:

The issue: Lack of weapons/variation within the current weapon packs

My Solution: Add SMA/RH weapons

Add to this - In my opinion if they cant stay remove the current weapons and replace with SMA/RH

TxDPS | Special Operations Major

Just now, Alexander Udinov said:

Cops are responding to everything and there are who knows how many gangs who are constantly hunting and targeting cops. You don't have to step in the way of crime, and you're not getting targeted by gangs constantly.

I just don't think it's fair and I play both cop and civ, cops can buy a full loadout and a car each time they die for 10k cheaper than a rebel gun.

Free 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓌 𝒯𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜

The issue:  Paintball is just shoot each other and revive
My solution: Add a actual paintball system where it spawns you with a pistol or something and you play against others. Have a 30second-1minute delay at the start of each game so people can join and have 3 rounds per game. Maybe even have the winner get like $1,000 or something

• Like 2

OG Milker - The Milkmen Professional Dumbass