Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

One Issue - One Solution

3 minutes ago, Rupert Drayton said:

The issue: Nothing swat can do to annoy gang members

My Solution: Let SWAT capture all zones such as mafia base, catel base and the rest of the 3 capturable zones where PD will get a 10k paycheck every 10 minutes if swat have captured the zones.

If you wanna go capture zones go on civ lol

• Weirdnite 1

The issue: Coast guard gets bullied by KCSO

My solution: KSCO and everyone on the cop force needs to chill out, were all one big team like it or not. We need to find a nice middle ground and work together, if that can't happen then just get rid of the coast guard and make a sheriff force on water. This constant back and forth of hate grinds on morale of both sides. 

• Like 1
  • Weirdnite 1
  • pepelaugh 1

The issue: Police can be very limited in their use of force against suspects, and it leads to them (and civilians in general) being taken hostage, injured, or killed.

My solution: Remove the force matching rule. If you intentionally go up to DOC with a glock and start shooting at them, then just like Murray, you get what you fucking deserve. Because most officers have their class 3 out when on patrol or at DOC, they don't have time to switch to a class 1 when being fired at by somebody else with a class 1. Also, gangs can simply have one of their members initiate with a pistol, and while most officers have switched to their handguns, the rest of the gang starts firing with their class 3's and we are damn near powerless to stop them. It shouldn't matter what class of weapon the suspect(s) are using. Lethal force is lethal force, no matter what caliber, and we should be able to respond with whatever we have at our disposal to stop a deadly threat. It's not about being frag-hungry or trigger-happy, we just want to defend ourselves properly without this arbitrary force matching system in place.

Edited by Derek Lyman
  • Like 5

The issue: Remove the bank from Paradise and place it somewhere else.
My solution: Paradise as it is , is shite for FPS my solution is to remove the bank from paradise completely and put it elsewhere, maybe get the community to have an input of where it goes, there’s no need to have it in paradise.

CTRG, SSgt

CTRGG.png

Slater.png

1 hour ago, Ram Yanoodle said:

please add a rule / SOP that states "all law enforcement officers must match fire power to allow a fair fight" or something like that

Its already our SOP lol, but there are situations where it doesn’t make sense to religiously follow such as if you have a class 3 out and someone pulls a pistol on you, etc...its basically NVLR to take the time to switch to your pistol at that point. Whether to save your own life or another officer, etc.

1 hour ago, Pumpkyn Pie said:

The Issue:  People purposely blowing up the 1 million dollar trucks to grief others and make them loose 200k per occurrence.

My Solution: Cheaper or no insurance.

That’s VDM/destroying someone’s vehicle intentionally which is against the written rules, report them for it and get comp.

The issue: The Staff Teams lack of effort.
My solution: More staff to hand the demand of people posting on the forums and within discord and in the teamspeak channels, better staff training to deal with individual people as from what I can see the age rage is from 13 -50 so your always dealing with different people and have to tailor for there needs rather than just stick it in there face and be negative and downgrading towards people. 

More Strict on the discord channels as in Toxic comments are constantly made and it turns into a dick off in chat constantly. 

Server Demand as this COVID-19 Isn't going away anytime soon. maybe open a second server once the main one has reached max population, maybe have it on the old map too? so people can have the best of both worlds.

on the Rules don't use abbreviations without a explanation to what it is in depth. ref S1 rule someone who's looking at the rules may not understand the exact ins and outs of this without proper explanation and there's a couple more abbreviations that could be explained for the newer players.

Edited by James Withers
  • usmart 1

The issue: The current car pack we are using is garbage, the cars are made of paper and plastic straws and sometimes break for hitting a curb going 20 km per hour. 

My solution: Switch to D3S cars, it would make it so you can hit a pebble and be fine, and people will not constantly lose cars to S1's, also D3S has a wider vehicle range so everyone isn't using the GTR 

• Like 2

Johnny Fincher's personal RDM Machine

5 minutes ago, Evan Olson said:

The issue: The current car pack we are using is garbage, the cars are made of paper and plastic straws and sometimes break for hitting a curb going 20 km per hour. 

My solution: Switch to D3S cars, it would make it so you can hit a pebble and be fine, and people will not constantly lose cars to S1's, also D3S has a wider vehicle range so everyone isn't using the GTR 

They will do it eventually there were some issues with it which caused a huge downtime on the server.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Pilgrim said:

The issue: not allowed to open carry

My Solution: allow open carrys and train cops the laws of open carry

You are allowed to open carry already(it just doesn't show due to arma restrictions if you don't have a vest that has a holster)...

The only thing you aren’t allowed to open carry is illegal firearms lol

• Like 1
  • Developer

The Issue: Civillians have no where to park at DOC.

My Solution: Give them parking lots (or read my suggestion here: https://www.anzus.life/topic/20910-doc-upgrades/ )

Edited by Mort Higgins

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png

2 hours ago, James Withers said:

The issue: The Staff Teams lack of effort.
My solution: More staff to hand the demand of people posting on the forums and within discord and in the teamspeak channels, better staff training to deal with individual people as from what I can see the age rage is from 13 -50 so your always dealing with different people and have to tailor for there needs rather than just stick it in there face and be negative and downgrading towards people. 

More Strict on the discord channels as in Toxic comments are constantly made and it turns into a dick off in chat constantly. 

Server Demand as this COVID-19 Isn't going away anytime soon. maybe open a second server once the main one has reached max population, maybe have it on the old map too? so people can have the best of both worlds.

on the Rules don't use abbreviations without a explanation to what it is in depth. ref S1 rule someone who's looking at the rules may not understand the exact ins and outs of this without proper explanation and there's a couple more abbreviations that could be explained for the newer players.

+1 on the second server

• Like 1