Wipe now or on 4.0?  

486 members have voted

1. 1. Wipe now or on 4.0?

• Wipe now and get new features for 3.6
    • Wait till 4.0 which is 6+ months away

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Jack Wood said:

-1 Almost noone has got Max LVL rn.

Monster Truck Giveaway would've been for nothing.

I personally don't want a wipe, cus it took me a week of constant grinding just to get where i am now.

It'd take 1/3 of the time to get to the same level with triple exp on the first week.

• Poggers 1
Just now, Max Wheelhouse said:

What if we did Purge like back in Kamdan for 1 week and then a wipe? Give everyone a good amount of money with unlimited perks or something of that sort and make it so gangs with class 3's out are KOS same for cops so it's not just 24/7 KOS.

This was the plan, we'd do a pre-wipe purge event like always

• Like 1
  • Developer

Honestly, I would be fine with either. It would be annoying, of course, to get the money back and everything. But it would allow new players in and if you do wipe then RP should be enforced a lot more considering the new companies. And rules should be put in place for this since I would love RP especially as DOC but my SOPs and some rules stop some of that.

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png

2 minutes ago, Cameron Slater said:

If we wipe now will we have one for 4.0 ? Nd what’s the point a wipe so close to the last one ,  you’ve had all these players grind for what they have now just for it to be wiped. They will get fucked right off..

We're nearly half way between 3.0 and 4.0, and if you read the post, you'd see the issue w/ spawned in money from the leaked hack client. Over 1/3rd of the economy was spawned in.

If all the new systems listed above(though even as a cop...and CID at that, I say 100% alert rate is too much), work very well and aren’t buggy then I say go for it and thats coming from someone who has pretty much all the money I’ll ever need, and almost every perk I’d need. Took me a long time to get where I am now, but I can see in general, people have pretty much everything and there’s no excitement anymore for people who have it all. 

However this is only my stance if the scripts and systems mentioned in this update WORK and are polished...If they Aren’t, then my answer is no to both a wipe and implementing the new systems. If they do work completely however, then i’m all for it. 

In a couple months this no excitement thing will be even worse. Also people who are somewhat newish who have grinded to get what they have and are against a wipe...theres gonna be a wipe regardless, so better to have it now before you've invested even more if that's how you feel.

Overall I feel a money and maybe a garage wipe is more than enough. XP wipe could be kinda bad.

if this isn’t mechanically possible? Then have 3x XP for several days maybe after this wipe.

(BTW-I did have to grind as a civ quite a bit to get where I am, I didn’t just play cop. I say that before people wanna go and assume.)

2 minutes ago, MrBoolean said:

We're nearly half way between 3.0 and 4.0, and if you read the post, you'd see the issue w/ spawned in money from the leaked hack client. Over 1/3rd of the economy was spawned in.

Ayee mate i read it bud, surely there's logs somewhere that can tell you who gained this anonymous money and how they gained it. 

Either way this doesn't affect me as im a Cop Main im just thinking about the hardcore 24/7 rebels. 

CTRG, SSgt

CTRGG.png

Slater.png

1 minute ago, Cameron Slater said:

Ayee mate i read it bud, surely there's logs somewhere that can tell you who gained this anonymous money and how they gained it. 

We have over 9,000,000 log entries in our database. It'd nearly impossible to clearly remove all that money. It's been too long since it was spawned in

There will always be new players coming in and you could always argue it isn't 'fair', but fact is if you have been here and put the time in you should be ahead it's how it works. I'm all for new content, but we will still get updates without a wipe or with it. I voted no wipe, but I'm biased because I put a lot of time into this wipe and have gotten to a high level. Just like most of the new people commenting and voting are going to be biased towards a wipe. It is what it is. I'll accept whichever outcome it is, and I suspect it will lean in the favor of the new players/bored players. I feel there was still a lot to be seen here.

Edit: Commented and voted before knowing the impact of the hacked clients/money on the server. I'm not against a wipe. As shitty as it is for anyone who put time in.

Edited by Pug Nuestra
  • Moderator [Arma 3]

Can i suggest another purge like the last one, everyone has got lots of money and everything is KOS. No camping GZ or anything, same as the end of Kamdan, give factions higher whitelisting and more stuff during the end of it 

rsz_ag.png.c87def16ce805058a950b163d51cd30e.png

Jack Knight

Florida State | Retired Senior Admin

The Original