Teamspeak: 0/150

[Community Vote] Wipe?

Wipe now or on 4.0?  

486 members have voted

1. 1. Wipe now or on 4.0?

• Wipe now and get new features for 3.6
    • Wait till 4.0 which is 6+ months away

This poll is closed to new votes

I agree for a wipe, new content being added is always a positive & the content bei g added sounds great. @Doug Jumper @MrBoolean i think adding skill perks to increase the value of when players selling their items would be good to see. For example if a player did a ruby run in the 100 storage truck it currently gives them just over $20,000 for the whole truck plus what they carry in virtual inventory. By adding a new skill perk system for selling their items, they can receive the just over $20,000 for the whole run and gives them a selling bonus which increases when they lvl up their selling perk. Could even go as far as setting up 2 systems, 1 for legal runs and 1 for illegal runs.

I think should at least do double xp for a couple of days instead of over a weekend. Could still run x2 paycheck for the weekend.

Edited by Dustin Avery/Karma

ANZUSGaming Senior Support | ANZUSGaming Veteran

I am new, been here for a week.
The only issue I have run into economy wise is that there are no houses on the main island... Yesterday with a friend we checked every single $150,000 house... Everyone on the island...
And there are 0 available.

The other people having better guns and stuff is not a major issue for me, atleast now... What is an issue are the limited assets are gone.
Personally I don't want to lose my money or cars, i only have 250k in the bank and a helicopter and car.

But I would like to have more options to buy houses, because there were none on the main island.

Edit: I am just scared a full wipe would chase the more aggressive players into the same processing and runs as I do...

Edited by HIkotai Shotai

why do a full wipe? if there is a problem with duping and other illegitimately gained money why not just wipe money. I feel like a wipe would just anger a lot of people as well. like I'm new I just started making money and now a wipe without much warning. it just doesn't make sense. plus the richer people are the more tools they have to roleplay so to reset everyone would mean roleplay would be less diverse. if new players need a chance why not just make ruby a greenzone. new players can put their feet in the ground without getting bullied by gangs. The economy would be fucked for a few days with all the big gangs just doing runs over and over again blocking new players from doing anything. so I propose gone with the money let the new players get a safe place to make money and all the people who have grinded still keep their hard earned levels and maybe vehicles and houses. plus it would be a scramble to get all the houses and just imagine the gang funds. some gangs have a lot of money that they got from doing transport truck and caping mafia/cartel. 

and let me add. if you have already done the grind and started from the bottom on anzus. doing a wipe would mean that all the anzus veterans would just get bored because they would have to work all over just for it to wipe again in 4.0. so just wait to wipe it.

Edited by Tom Kazanski
  • Like 2

Retired Patrol SGT

19 minutes ago, Tom Kazanski said:

why do a full wipe? if there is a problem with duping and other illegitimately gained money why not just wipe money. I feel like a wipe would just anger a lot of people as well. like I'm new I just started making money and now a wipe without much warning. it just doesn't make sense. plus the richer people are the more tools they have to roleplay so to reset everyone would mean roleplay would be less diverse. if new players need a chance why not just make ruby a greenzone. new players can put their feet in the ground without getting bullied by gangs. The economy would be fucked for a few days with all the big gangs just doing runs over and over again blocking new players from doing anything. so I propose gone with the money let the new players get a safe place to make money and all the people who have grinded still keep their hard earned levels and maybe vehicles and houses. plus it would be a scramble to get all the houses and just imagine the gang funds. some gangs have a lot of money that they got from doing transport truck and caping mafia/cartel. 

and let me add. if you have already done the grind and started from the bottom on anzus. doing a wipe would mean that all the anzus veterans would just get bored because they would have to work all over just for it to wipe again in 4.0. so just wait to wipe it.

Wiping money wouldn't solve the spawned money, people have still spent that money on houses, cars, items filling the houses Etc. People would just sell their cars and houses

• Like 1