Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

New Policies and Rule Sets [Majors, ACU and more]

• Founder

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great! Just making this post in relation to some new policies and some big changes coming AFTER the 3.7 update is pushed either later today or tomorrow. 

New major crime policy (1 week trial)
Part 1:
We will be reverting to the old Kamdan major crime system for one week, this will require negotiations to take place before combat starts at the major crime.
New major process:
Hit off the major
Text police with how many people you have
Police respond
Negotiations take place
You must call off negotiations before combat ensues and wait 8-10 seconds.

Part 2:
For this one week trial toxicity at majors will be classed as a major rule break and can result into up to 75 points. This is case by case basis and these cases will be reviewed by me and will be required to be on the forums.

Rules will be added to the rule set to reflect this. Along side this all the majors are being shifted around on 3.7.

New report policy (1 week trial)
Majority reports now must be on the forums, support channels will now be used for requesting tags, technical or general support and serious rule break reporting.
Things you would go to support for:

• Mass RDM
  • Racism/Homophobia
  • Hackers/cheaters
  • Serious misconduct/rule breaks

All other rule breaks must be reported here https://www.anzus.life/forum/492-player-report/
This is in an attempt to reduce "salt reports". Please remember it is OK to lose, you can die and still win if you roleplay it correctly.

New ACU resulting requirement
Previously ACU (Anti Corruption Unit) Detectives could not give the result of an investigation on a cop. ACU will now be required if requested to supply the result of the case to the person reporting it.
Note: The result of the case is being given out of roleplay, it can not be used in roleplay and there will be rules implemented to prevent salt/bragging after reports are closed. This is to make people put the effort in to reporting officers for unprofessional-ism or other bad things.

and yes we are changing the DOJ court house building.

Let me know what you think, these will most likely go up for vote at the end of the 7 day period and if majority say yes we will keep these in place.

• Like 18
  • TF 1
  • HYPERS 1
5 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

We will be reverting to the old Kamdan major crime system for one week, this will require negotiations to take place before combat starts at the major crime.

does this mean there will no longer be response numbers or will we still be keeping them?

Chief Justice Gupta

Just now, Doug Jumper said:

Both of you are some of the reason the policy is there. Take a break from toxicity for a week be professional. 

because i dont think it would be handled properly if it goes past you and smt dealing with it? it would be fine if it was like admin plus dealing with it but anything under isnt coolio

aoAdkco5or.thumb.png.b79d0096ebc8301a39dfba8d7f9d2413.png

Tom Hates me find out why by asking him his political views

First SMT Approved Jewish Guy

Just now, Doug Jumper said:

I will be dealing with every case of this type of report.

ye i know im saying like if it gets to be a perm thing i dont like lower general support dealing with it IF they will be able to i actually enjoy that rule a lot 

3 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:
4 minutes ago, Jager Schweinhund said:

yea i dont like that at all because i dont think its gunna be good if it goes past just doug reviewing it

6 minutes ago, Liam Forder said:

75 points wtf?

Both of you are some of the reason the policy is there. Take a break from toxicity for a week be professional. 

Im not toxic wtf????

• pepelaugh 1
Just now, Peter Clark said:

Why tho?

cops can barely get any info on a case like all you get is hey something happened near a greenvile what happened. you dont get anything of how they got your name what actually happened or anything like that idk why nothing is done to make the acu cases actually good and half decent.

• usmart 1

1 minute ago, Jager Schweinhund said:

cops can barely get any info on a case like all you get is hey something happened near a greenvile what happened. you dont get anything of how they got your name what actually happened or anything like that idk why nothing is done to make the acu cases actually good and half decent.

Fair rebuttal, but I don't understand why you'd bash the policies trying to change it for the better.

Edited by Peter Clark

High Command - Reapers
Colonel - Alaska State Troopers
Sheriff - Los Diablos Sheriff's Office

Chief - Montana State Police

Just now, Peter Clark said:

Fair rebuttal, but I don't understand why you'd bash the policies trying to change it for the better.

i dont see a single benefit civs just saying lol you got points and just being toxic it happens now even without these rules

• Like 1

I don't like the new way of reporting, I don't believe majority of reports should be dealt with on the forums. It's hard enough for players to make player reports already. I think it's easier for players to do it in teamspeak.

• Like 2
𝒵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃
Ex - Senior Administrator
Ex Head of Paperwork Division