Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

New Policies and Rule Sets [Majors, ACU and more]

Isnt this going to be Bad on Tech lab because they are just gonna stall it to the end and this would make it hard for us cops to win , because they if they stall it for long enough they already one considering it goes to their bank account . 

rsz_ag.png.c87def16ce805058a950b163d51cd30e.png
Taylor

SP |SFNP| DND| 424| GC | SWAT | SERT| CID | ABI | Ex Swat SGT| Ex  Moderator | Black Belt in Waffling  | 

Resigned CTRG First Wave

3 minutes ago, Cade Cooper said:

I think it should be considered toxicity for CG to sit outside mil ship for 3 hours and not push like they’re meant to. Also 75 points is kinda dumb Bc like shit talking at majors is literally part of it.

not toxic like at all just push out 

aoAdkco5or.thumb.png.b79d0096ebc8301a39dfba8d7f9d2413.png

Tom Hates me find out why by asking him his political views

First SMT Approved Jewish Guy

1 minute ago, Taylor Black said:

Isnt this going to be Bad on Tech lab because they are just gonna stall it to the end and this would make it hard for us cops to win , because they if they stall it for long enough they already one considering it goes to their bank account . 

If it seems they are going to do that call off negotiations and push

Long Family

Just now, Cade Cooper said:

Yeah but the thing is that it’s their job to push into a building when we’re holding it tbf 

i mean not rly tbh irl cops wont push unless they have too or they have a full ass plan for it and even then its iffy

21 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

Banter is fine, toxicity is not. Don't "Banter" people you're not friends with.

Why do we always have to cater to those who get so easily offended by words over the internet? The game itself is rated M for mature. I've said this before, but this is AnzusLife, not SnowflakeRP. I mean I get it if things like doxxing are involved but there's nothing wrong with yelling at each other in a damn video game.

Just now, Derek Lyman said:

Why do we always have to cater to those who get so easily offended by words over the internet? The game itself is rated M for mature. I've said this before, but this is AnzusLife, not SnowflakeRP. I mean I get it if things like doxxing are involved but there's nothing wrong with yelling at each other in a damn video game.

theres banter then theres just shit talk thats not fun at all and its just annoying 

new doj building... 😍

• Like 1

"This kid is the most annoying attorney to ever deal with"

Department of Justice | United States Coast Guard Discharged | Ram Ranch | New World Order | Support | Senior Support Resigned | 1st Platoon Combat Medic | Kings County District Judge

15 minutes ago, Cade Cooper said:

I think it should be considered toxicity for CG to sit outside mil ship for 3 hours and not push like they’re meant to. Also 75 points is kinda dumb Bc like shit talking at majors is literally part of it.

Why are we meant to push in? If we don't push in you can't get out. You're committing a crime, usually the bank robbers don't play the defensive once they have the money...

Male to Male Transgender

• Founder
11 minutes ago, Derek Lyman said:

Banter is usually fine but it is getting to the point where it is too far and people are sitting there for 30mins+ just shit talking. It isn't fun at all. 

1 minute ago, Frank Castlee said:

I still believe people should have the option to negotiate or just fight straight away? it changes nothing other than giving cops yet again another advantage if you are forced to negotiate they can set up and snake you like they always do in negotiations.@Doug Jumper

no