New policies and rule sets  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Keep new major crime policy

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Keep new report policy

• Yes
    • No

New Major Policy is nice as if you want to do KOS you can simply just call of negotiations rather, it does not affect anything negatively in my opinion. 

The reporting should definitely go back to TS/voice however, ever since its been on the forums ive encountered plenty of people including myself who have not reported certain things simply because they do not want to go onto the forums. Bringing back TS reporting will allow people to report people more and quickly so that rule breaks dont become more common. 

• Like 3

The new Major Crime negotiation system is good and I think we should keep this change, it keeps those who are looking for RP and those who are looking for combat happy as they can just call off negotiations or actually negotiate.

The new reporting system I think is more inconvenient, I prefer to be able to just report someone for something they did there and then rather than having to go onto the forums, fill out a report template and make my report, going back and forth waiting for someone to reply can be annoying where as in a voice channel you can get your point across much easier and get the situation dealt with much quicker overall.

Edited by Jake Diaz

Previous Positions (ARMA 3)                                                                                                                                                                 Previous Positions (FiveM)
- MSP: Correctional Corporal      - KSP: Academy Corporal                        - FHP: Special Operations Major        - None
- KSP: Maritime Sergeant            - FSP: Internal Affairs (DTU) Captain

Current Positions (ARMA 3)                                                                                                                                                                    Current Positions (FiveM)
- None                                                                                                                                                                            - LSPD: Corporal

• Developer

The old major crime system is good, and it adds more roleplay and is how it would usually happen in the real world. The old one is just chaos and not fun for cops to just drive into and get shot.

The report system should remain on ts because I think that it happens quicker if you go in teamspeak and it will also give more cases for staff members that wouldn't be able to do it on the forums.

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png

From my perspective for the report system the new way is much better. In my opinion it gets rid of if not all but most of the toxicity that would happen between the parties. I know for the reporting party it may take some time to fill out the template and take 36 hours for it to be fully processed after wards. But it gets the job done in the end without most of the toxicity. I know many people will disagree with this but after using a report system like this for more than 2 years as staff at other communities it works well. +Metagaming should be added to the list of rule breaks able to be in ts.

Long Family

30 minutes ago, Mort Higgins said:

The old major crime system is good, and it adds more roleplay and is how it would usually happen in the real world. The old one is just chaos and not fun for cops to just drive into and get shot.

The report system should remain on ts because I think that it happens quicker if you go in teamspeak and it will also give more cases for staff members that wouldn't be able to do it on the forums.

If this is put in for the long run I believe all staff will have the ability to deal with a player report on the website. (Not confirmed)

• Like 1

Long Family

The new major policy seems kind of unnecessary. I like the 1km kill zone but the need to negotiate is a waste of time imo. We almost never take hostages to majors and every single one we have done goes like this.

Cops - Ill give you 100 meters free passage to leave right now so nobody gets hurt.

Us - Let us finish the robbery and then give us 100m free passage.

Cops - I cant do that

Us - Okay I'm afraid we will have to call negotiations off.

Literally every single time. There is no room to negotiate when you dont have hostages because the cops have no reason to give you anything and we have no reason to budge because if we do we simply quit the major and get into a chase for nothing.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The Old OG Major crime system is all right good 

How ever the new Reporting a player policy I do not like as us Support and Senior Support members can't do much as we rely on Team Speak to do member Tags, Combat Logs & Player Reports.

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png