Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Throwback Time! Australia Life RETURN 28TH-30TH OF AUGUST

• Founder

Throwback to ANZUS pre 1.0
UrThA6y.png

Hey everyone, over the past 3 years ANZUS has gone from a small community started by myself, paul and jack and has turned into the #1 server for nearly 2 years now. It is crazy to see how far its come and its always nice to go back and remember the old times. This is what we will be doing next weekend with the return of Australia Life for 1 weekend only! Today on stream I managed to set up an Australia life server for a few hours and it gave me so many memories.

How it will work:

On Thursday next week I will release a google drive link and a new ARMA 3 sync with the mods ready to go

On Friday at 5PM restart Kings County server will go down and will be down for the rest of the weekend until 5AM restart on Monday morning.

We will have pretty much the same rules but a few adjustments just to give the full immersion of Australia Life and what it was

Kings County will go back up at 5AM monday morning and we will release 3.8.5 the week after(No update on the week of Australia Life return)

I hope you're all excited as I am! If you want to see what its like a bit check out my last VOD if you're a sub

• Like 7
  • trigger 1
  • Weirdnite 1
  • Poggers 3