Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doug Jumper

New Trial Major Crime Ruleset

Recommended Posts

Recently people have been asking for a buff in the prices of major crimes, right now the major crime win rate is way too civilian sided but at the same time the reward for winning a major crime isn't enough to make it worth it for larger groups. The only way to buff it without killing economy would be to do a trial phase of this new rule set.
 

Three rule changes:
7.1.1 - Externals must be within 750 metres of the major crime, if a civilian is not 750 metres from the major crime when the major starts they can not join in. (Changed)
7.15 - Civilians can not have more than 8 people robbing a major crime at one time. (New)
7.16 - A maximum of 2 barriers can be used at a major crime. (New)
7.17 - If a major is active and another major goes off, that major can only be called off if less than 1:1.5 can respond initially. This is deemed by the highest ranking cop online. (New)

New response numbers

  • Art Gallery: +4
  • Woodriver laboratory +4
  • Buffalo Casino: +6
  • Saltwater Casino: +7
  • Greenville Bank:  +8
  • National Bank: +10
  • Fort Knox : +15 (USCG and DOC can respond)
  • Prison Break/Seized Weapons: All cops and USCG to respond
  • All water majors/island majors have no response requirement.
  • Kings County Mint: +6
  • Jewelry Store Robbery: +4
  • Car Dealership Robbery: +4

This is just a trial and is subject to change, please do not hesitate to make a suggestion on the forums.

  • Like 10
  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lincoln Williams said:

More bodies... why does there always need to be more bodies!!!

why are you complaining? dont you get paid to save lives mister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:


7.15 - Civilians can not have more than 8 people robbing a major crime at one time. 

This seems a bit unfair with things like knox needing way more people to be viable. 3 Ways in to watch for 8 people seems rough, will have to see how it goes I guess

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jay Cold said:

This seems a bit unfair with things like knox needing way more people to be viable. 3 Ways in to watch for 8 people seems rough, will have to see how it goes I guess

Fort Knox is meant to be the hardest major, it should be almost impossible to win but the reward should be great. It doesn't seem rough at all it just seems common sense. If you can get 25 people and hit Fort Knox IRL and win I'll make Fort Knox pay out 10billion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Doug Jumper said:

Fort Knox is meant to be the hardest major, it should be almost impossible to win but the reward should be great. It doesn't seem rough at all it just seems common sense. If you can get 25 people and hit Fort Knox IRL and win I'll make Fort Knox pay out 10billion.

im gonna gyazo this just in case

  • Like 3
  • pepelaugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Evan Puckles said:

why are you complaining? dont you get paid to save lives mister

Have you not seen our budget cuts lately? Can't even afford duct tape to keep Chem leak from infecting my guys and you think we can afford more tampons? Blasphemy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

7.15 - Civilians can not have more than 8 people robbing a major crime at one time. (New)

o7 Fort Knox. You will be missed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure this won't be the last adjusting.  I'm willing to see how it goes, the 8 civ cap feels a little rough.  

I would go further to classify "majors" into tiers:

tier 1 (art gallery, jewelry store),

tier 2 (water/islands)

tier 3 (fort knox/NASA)  

and maybe make it so each tier has a specific criteria for civ and police alike.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and cops/People wonder why people dont do major crimes anymore, well let me tell u because rules like this gets made and it ALWAYS benefit the cops, never the civs. all u guys say is " well its supposed to be hard for civs", my guy 1 barricade 70k and we can have max 2 of them. Like what is happening here man its getting more and more boring to do majors because of these rules that benefit the cops.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

7.15 - Civilians can not have more than 8 people robbing a major crime at one time. (New)

Rip probably had the most fun in a long time yesterday when a gang was running around like 15 deep.  Big -1 for me and im a cop haha 

Edited by Nickolas Hardwick
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Nickolas Hardwick said:

Rip probably had the most fun in a long time yesterday when a gang was running around like 15 deep.  Big -1 for me and im a cop haha 

 

11 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

 

This is just a trial and is subject to change, please do not hesitate to make a suggestion on the forums.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

7.17 - If a major is active and another major goes off, that major can only be called off if less than 1:1.5 can respond initially. This is deemed by the highest ranking cop online. (New)

So to make sure I understand this. Say there was a major recently they are finishing up, and we kick off a major with 6 people. Does this mean if they have 9 to respond that they are not allowed to cancel it now just cause there's two people camping out the last major? If so I LOVE that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

Recently people have been asking for a buff in the prices of major crimes, right now the major crime win rate is way too civilian sided but at the same time the reward for winning a major crime isn't enough to make it worth it for larger groups. The only way to buff it without killing economy would be to do a trial phase of this new rule set.
 

Three rule changes:
7.1.1 - Externals must be within 750 metres of the major crime, if a civilian is not 750 metres from the major crime when the major starts they can not join in. (Changed)
7.15 - Civilians can not have more than 8 people robbing a major crime at one time. (New)
7.16 - A maximum of 2 barriers can be used at a major crime. (New)
7.17 - If a major is active and another major goes off, that major can only be called off if less than 1:1.5 can respond initially. This is deemed by the highest ranking cop online. (New)

New response numbers

  • Art Gallery: +4
  • Woodriver laboratory +4
  • Buffalo Casino: +6
  • Saltwater Casino: +7
  • Greenville Bank:  +8
  • National Bank: +10
  • Fort Knox : +15 (USCG and DOC can respond)
  • Prison Break/Seized Weapons: All cops and USCG to respond
  • All water majors/island majors have no response requirement.
  • Kings County Mint: +6
  • Jewelry Store Robbery: +4
  • Car Dealership Robbery: +4

This is just a trial and is subject to change, please do not hesitate to make a suggestion on the forums.

7.17 - If a major is active and another major goes off, that major can only be called off if less than 1:1.5 can respond initially. This is deemed by the highest ranking cop online. (I think this is a great change)

7.15 - Civilians can not have more than 8 people robbing a major crime at one time. (New) ( This is really bad because fort knox is just impossible with 8 people its pretty much like a suicide mission going 8 vs 23 cops this is like a 1% win chance )
7.16 - A maximum of 2 barriers can be used at a major crime. (New) ( Bad change in my opinion max should atleast be 3 since it will be balanced having a maximum limit is great so abuse will be avoided such as having 5-10 barriers )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Pug Winter said:

So to make sure I understand this. Say there was a major recently they are finishing up, and we kick off a major with 6 people. Does this mean if they have 9 to respond that they are not allowed to cancel it now just cause there's two people camping out the last major? If so I LOVE that.

Yes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use