Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

New Trial Major Crime Ruleset

I like the idea apart from the 8 man limit on fort knox there shouldnt be a limit on knox at all but i really like the increased response numbers. +1

Primitive

NWO // Primitive // DND // Zyrian Pirates // Peaky Blinders // Divinity // Sinaloa Cartel // Seagull Gang // Anarchy. // 1800 // HMT

Ex. Patrol Cpl // Academy SGT

As HMT, we have done 5 Fort's now with just 8 guys and rarely got even close to winning, Fort should be 10. Therefore its a nearly 1:2 ratio. Also make barricades cheaper? I understand if you do a Knox then they are worth buying, but 2 barricades is 140k..... and its 2 max? Maybe at least 50k per barricade won't hurt as bad? 

• Like 3

| Retired Staff | Retired KCSO Academy Corporal  Certified Fragger 

Miller_Anderson_50.png.0c790dfe2d5ff0d432910b6f404c188d.png                                                                                                                                                       98516677_Miller_Mcfly_50(2).png.4d884ba3abe4017c9c5bf63272870daf.png                                       

Just done my first national with this new ruleset in place. 8 of us 18 of them, was pretty much unfair as unfair goes. especially since this wasn't one of patrols random pushes they just played smart but scummy. I was external in a house and had 4 people having a conversation on the sky scraper directly behind the major, not contributing. i pushed out of my house and immediately started getting peppered by them. I would rather we come to a compromise where its not 10 but I can understand 6-7+ this would limit the people able to just sit doing nothing waiting for externals to do something when we have no way of getting a shot on them 

• Like 1

Shazam Mukmud- DND

Shazam Smith- DOC

Stupidity -24/7

Also if theres no cap for coast guard there shouldnt be a CIV cap for CG majors, been getting 8v16ed quite often and the payout is not the much compared to other majors with the amount of officers that can be brought

Edited by Shazam Mukmud
  • Like 1

Shazam Mukmud- DND

Shazam Smith- DOC

Stupidity -24/7

knox with 8 is impossible and there is no way around it. Especially when the negotiations are literally becoming pointless theses days. The only thing cops can even begin to offer is free passage (what's the point of free passage when the best place to hold out is at the major). I feel like every negotiation I've been in results with the hostage being executed because of how little the cops have to offer in the situations. {No joke past 5 hostage situations I've been in we were forced to kill the hostage}. One thing this major trial has showed me is that the cop side of negotiations needs a rework badly . NEGOTIATIONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A GIVE AND TAKE NOT THIS IS WHAT YOURE OFFERED AND YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION.  Even if you take a cop hostage its like nothing changes.

Cocaine Cowboys : Kingpin - Fidel Cashflo - Owner / Founder

FFR:  EMT - Beans Cashflo - TA Trainee

EX-LDRS: Paramedic In Charge - Beans Castro - TA Junior Instructor

EX-Nuestra Familiá :Chief Enforcer - Fidel Cashflo - Human Resources

EX-CO-OWNER OF PERCY POPPERS 

3 hours ago, Fidel Cashflo said:

knox with 8 is impossible and there is no way around it. Especially when the negotiations are literally becoming pointless theses days. The only thing cops can even begin to offer is free passage (what's the point of free passage when the best place to hold out is at the major). I feel like every negotiation I've been in results with the hostage being executed because of how little the cops have to offer in the situations. {No joke past 5 hostage situations I've been in we were forced to kill the hostage}. One thing this major trial has showed me is that the cop side of negotiations needs a rework badly . NEGOTIATIONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A GIVE AND TAKE NOT THIS IS WHAT YOURE OFFERED AND YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION.  Even if you take a cop hostage its like nothing changes.

Cop side of negotiations are limited to what we can offer, what doesn't help is the civs not bothering with it either. The cops end goal in any negotiation is to make sure that EVERYONE is safe (including the hostage takers) however, what i've seen with my hostage situations are demands that are quite unrealistic in general, be more creative, think what sort of demand's would be given IRl and dont be surprised when certain things happen cuz as much as you might ask for a plane or someshit, dont be suprised when they give you no fuel, track it etc. Its all about lowering the risk towards human life in-general

Belive me tho when i say im not a fan on placing caps/limits on certain things, I feel as though that Major crimes in regards to civs, is that as long as you do not out number the amount of cops responding to the major crime you are allowed to bring as many as possible. That dosent mean that say there is 6 cops at DOC, and only 8 able to respond that you can do a major with 12 or so. No it means that you can do a major with 8 people to make sure you do not out number cops.

Barricades price should go down but a limit must stay on it. Certain places change the battle of the major 100% with certain barricades and numbers.

I enjoy majors and at the end of the day i think they have really started to die down now and i dont want that to happen tbh :(

Senior Administrator KCSO CRT KCSO SWAT AST S.E.R.T Los Diablos MSRT  KCSA Academy Trainer |  DOJ District Attorney   DOC SGT KCSO CPL SWAT CPL Marksman CG CPO MSRT 3IC MAA CPT CG CPT  |  Verified Wheeb

Brazzers.jpg.2a13a8587fec7084793f0e6acc3ee3f4.jpg

Community Rules - Server Rules - How To Play - Community Guidelines - Server Details  

On 10/27/2020 at 10:14 AM, Christopher Walken said:

Cop side of negotiations are limited to what we can offer, what doesn't help is the civs not bothering with it either. The cops end goal in any negotiation is to make sure that EVERYONE is safe (including the hostage takers) however, what i've seen with my hostage situations are demands that are quite unrealistic in general, be more creative, think what sort of demand's would be given IRl and dont be surprised when certain things happen cuz as much as you might ask for a plane or someshit, dont be suprised when they give you no fuel, track it etc. Its all about lowering the risk towards human life in-general

Belive me tho when i say im not a fan on placing caps/limits on certain things, I feel as though that Major crimes in regards to civs, is that as long as you do not out number the amount of cops responding to the major crime you are allowed to bring as many as possible. That dosent mean that say there is 6 cops at DOC, and only 8 able to respond that you can do a major with 12 or so. No it means that you can do a major with 8 people to make sure you do not out number cops.

Barricades price should go down but a limit must stay on it. Certain places change the battle of the major 100% with certain barricades and numbers.

I enjoy majors and at the end of the day i think they have really started to die down now and i dont want that to happen tbh :(

"what sort of demand's would be given IRl" cops legit give you upto 20 meters free passage and thats it, even if you have 2 or more hostages. if you ask for money they are apparently only allowed to give you 10k maximum. like bro there is no point even giving demands when they are only going to deny and tell you to drop your guns for 10 meters free passage

| AST:  EX-Patrol Trooper [Taylor Alekseyevich]

| HMT:  EX-QRT Ridealong [Proxima Alekseyevich]

| KPRS:  EX-Paramedic

I think that when doing a fort knox cause it is such a large building to hold the maximum amount of numbers civs can do it with needs to be increased. I think that fort knox should be increased to 12 as the maximum numbers that can participate. The other major crimes i think would be alright with 8 people

ANZUSGaming Senior Support | ANZUSGaming Veteran