Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Contributing towards 4.0

• Founder

Hello people! the 4.0 teaser trailer is here and I hope you're all as hype as I am. 

As many of you know 4.0 is going to be very expensive. We have a 10+ man development team that all deserve to get paid for their hard work. To be able to do this we need the help from the community. Everyone knows on every massive update(2.0, 3.0 and 4.0) we wipe all the donations to be able to continue to keep the server as good at is. If we didn't do that we would have no server so its worth the sacrifice. This heavily brings down any revenue that we need for the update down. So like Bernie I am asking for your financial support.

What we can offer you for helping out

$50-100 contribution - 4.0 sneakpeek tag on discord and teamspeak which gives you an exclusive look into what is coming and the ability to give your opinion. 4.0 sneakpeek tag gives you ability to see just as much as the developers see which is pretty much everything.
$101+ contribution - 4.0 sneakpeek tag on discord and teamspeak and an exclusive painting in the NEW art gallery. (There is a limit of 10 of these)

BQno90b.jpg

You can choose where your contribution goes towards whether its towards KSCO, USCG, Civilian, Buildings, Map work anything. 

Every single faction is receiving some sort of new building, new cars etc so everything helps out.

If you're interested please message me on discord. Doug Jumper#0001

4.0 trailer

• Like 5
  • <3 3
  • monkas 1

What is this 1930's roleplay?

CTRG

SWAT SGT
DiPinto | Divinity | KSP SWAT | LDSO | AST | KCSO | Patrol Sgt
Ghost MacTavish                                                                                                                                       Discord ID: MacTavish#1548

Matt.jpeg.2d374f4849efae231f186a26da5620d6.jpeg

Its worth it bois the snake peeks are amazing!

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

• Developer

Does the money have to just be there for the tag or can I drop $100 for a car and the tag due to the support I am giving?

Edited by Mort Higgins

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png