Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 4.0 testers

• Founder

4.0 testing will begin on December 1st and we need a big team of people to make sure release will be successful.

We will be testing every single function on the server 5 times, testing every single run multiple times, translating anything we need into English and smoothing everything to make release smooth. 

Please do not apply if you do not intend to test, lots of people last time just used it as a mess around and to see 3.0 early which we can't have. If you have IRL stuff that will stop you from testing do not apply in that case as well. 

People already accepted into testing:

• 4.0 supporters
  • Sheriff command
  • KCRS command
  • USCG command
  • Whitelisted civilians command (LOI being sent out soon)

If you're interested fill out this form

Name:
Time played on 3.0:
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)

• HYPERS 1
Name: Jamaal Murray
Time played on 3.0: For about 1 month
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing at all college will be wrapping up for the smester so I will be good!
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes

Che Guevara: CREED Owner , DBRT Command , BADR Commandant-(Chief Of Staff)

Jammal Murray: CG Deck Petty Officer, FTO, Personnel , MAA Senior Trooper , DSA PSA.

Name:Joe Swindlehurst
Time played on 3.0: 6months from my Battlemetrics
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Absolutely not
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I do
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) I do

Assistant Chief Public Defender - Department Of Justice

Joe Swindlehurst

Part Time Trooper - Patrol - FSP

Jacob Swindlehurst

Name: Tomy Khan/lucifer vendetta
Time played on 3.0: idk but alot
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)yes
Edited by Lucifer Vendetta

HMT Corporal | Patrol Senior Deputy
KCSA Academy Supervisor
BEST DUDE EVER

Name:Edouard Smith
Time played on 3.0: A couple months
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:No
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:I would love to do hours of tedious tasks
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yes and lol
Name: Pug Winter
Time played on 3.0: A lot
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Besides work, no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Of course
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: If needed, sure
  • Like 1
Name:Daniel Dehaan / Fredrick Armstrong
Time played on 3.0: 300 hours 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:Nope
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes

Lieutenant, Fredrick Armstrong

Deck Commanding Officer

Station #97

United States Coast Guard

Name: Casper Kraakman | Daniel Montgomery
Time played on 3.0: I have spent countless hours over the past 11 months on anzus.  At first being in the KCFD in the beginning of 3.0, then going to coast guard for 2-3 months and now being in the KCSO for approximately 4 months.
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope!
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I do!
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) I do!

image.png.1569a570e4e57f7304661d324562ed9f.pngCasper Kraakmanimage.png.d5848e9403bc3bc84cf35005c8ef4636.png

Retired CID/IA Captain

Administrator

Name: Parker Snovle
Time played on 3.0: about 2600 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: yes
  • Like 2
Name: Noem Stusk
Time played on 3.0: 937 Hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Of course
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes
  • Like 1

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17

The Old Timers Command | Reapers High Command

Name: Colt Dukes
Time played on 3.0: ~ 850 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: nope, my semester ends soon so I will be available.
Name: Jimmy Anderson
Time played on 3.0: 300+ not sure
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Just the normal school (EU) hours.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Sure
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Dont know if I am OG but I have bin here for 1.2 years. But sure.

Edited by Jimmy Anderson

517fd0b5a2935.png.5105e3866a4e9d7d0caab087a746dc8c.pngRemember! This is bandit country.517fd0b5a2935.png.5105e3866a4e9d7d0caab087a746dc8c.png
Go in Sneaky-Peeky And Heal Everything that moves!

Jimmy Anderson -  LDRS HR CPT - ex Staff member

Name: Gordo Stoli
Time played on 3.0: Since October 21st
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: I work evenings 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) That's fine. 
Name: Matt Pad
Time played on 3.0: 600 - 800 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: not at all
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: absolutely 

Matt Pad - epic reaper man 
Matt Frost - Bar Cert, ex Assistant Chief Public Defender, ex Prosecuter, ex KPRS LT, MSPA Command 😎

Matt Winter - Epic Judge man

Name:Duck Atron
Time played on 3.0:All of it.
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:Not really, might have a tiny bit of stuff at the very end, but that should be it. 
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yep
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA:Yep (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) 
  • Like 1
Name: Kappa Wax
Time played on 3.0: no clue
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: school
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: NDA PepeLaugh will needa see what the document entails but sure.
  • pepelaugh 1

wsA7I8J.thumb.png.0125085fececcefdf4f51560fb96104f.png

Name: Kieran Smith 
Time played on 3.0: Almost a year 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA:Yes
  • Like 1

Name: Jamie Fletcher 

Time played on 3.0:

Since the launch of 3.0, I wouldn't know how many hours. 

Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:

School (EU) 

ANZUSGaming | Once a Senior Moderator What is KCFD now called !?

Name: Jeff Davis 
Time played on 3.0: about 2 months or so
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: I work midnights so my days are fairly free
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yeah 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yeah

LeeBread_ForumBanner3.thumb.png.1bd45e2045ef2cc36e84f9cf9b458c70.png

Name: Casey Dickem 
Time played on 3.0: 975+ hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: My school is essentially over, so no.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes.

anarchy / regicide / 1800 / 424 / GC

Name: Time played on 3.0: Since February 25th

Kings County Rescue Services // EMS Captain // Ex-Human Resources Lieutenant

Part-Time Twitch Streamer // Full-Time Chunk

Little Family // OG Little Family Member 

ANZUSGaming // Moderator

Name: Ryan Hancock

Time played on 3.0: The whole of 3.0. Joined on May 13th 2020. Total hours - Around 1,300-1,400 hours worth of playtime since 3.0 was released.

Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No, I’m free every single day and play every single day. Usually tends to be 6+ hours a day.

Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes (got lots of experience with this due to my past with developing servers/running a large community and writing scripts etc).

• Like 2

CTRG | Spec-Ops Major SWAT Commander | CTRG Command  Academy Head Supervisor | Administrator 

Name: Jeff jamison
Time played on 3.0: 600+ hours
Name:Zane stoner/ Zane Lee
Time played on 3.0:over 1000 hours 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:n/a
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)yes
Name: Adski Reed
Time played on 3.0: 50 ~ 64 hrs
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: no nothing besides my work but i'll have time to play almost every day
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes