Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 4.0 testers

Name: Liam Joseph
Time played on 3.0: Since March
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)
Name: Jack Standolf
Time played on 3.0: 800+
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No im on Employment insurance i have alot of time
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes

Name: Loxxon Husky
Time played on 3.0: since 3.0 came out and onwards.
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:Not that I know of.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yep
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) I understand. 
  • <3 1

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

Name:
Time played on 3.0: Haven't had the pleasure, but still wanna do my part for 4.0
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yup
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes

D5rRr5UWAAAF-jm.jpg

Depressed HMT since 3.0 

Currently Depressed CTRG Captain

Currently Depressed Moonshiners Command

Name: Mike Daforna
Time played on 3.0: Roughly 100 Hours

Trevor Daforna  Mike Daforna

Name:Lucas Jackson
Time played on 3.0: since March 22nd
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:No
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yes

Name: Deacon Cade
Time played on 3.0: Atleast a month after 3.0 release. 4/14/2020 was probably when I really started to play. I have 2388 played on 3.0.
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)  Yes
Edited by Deacon Cade
  • <3 1
Name: Charles Maverick

Time played on 3.0: 804 hours

Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Possibly, got some personal stuff I'll have to handle 
during the day but during the nights I'll be free.

Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yes

• Like 1
Name:john Mckenneth
Time played on 3.0:entire 3.0 and almost all of 2.0
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:negative 
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) understood

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17df997a919bbb7.png.34c58bdc39ac9ce32e17c8cae48ac7cd.png

John Diggle ~ John McKenneth |  

| Patrol Jr Supervisor - Academy | 

Reaper ex low Command - Member |

Name: Skylor Bradley
Time played on 3.0: 357 Hours
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Indeed
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Indeed
Edited by Skylor Bradley

signature.png.c5db6f78fd7af6d84f9b1463df53dc1a.png
Ex-Crayon munching Patrol Lieutenant / Prime Minster of the Rat Empire

Name: Josh Cakes
Time played on 3.0: 764 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:No
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA:Yes (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)
Name: JaDarius Smith
Time played on 3.0: 1k+ hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes.
  • Like 1

jadarius.png

Name: John Miller / Jackson McNeil
Time played on 3.0: 400+ hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Possibly school.
Edited by Jackson McNeil
Adding other character name
Name: Daniel Wylie
Time played on 3.0: 1200
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes, I am a professional game tester
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) I do understand this
Name:Fred Young
Time played on 3.0:almost 1500 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing at all I have school and thats it.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes I completely understand and am completely willing
Name: Santana Venom
Time played on 3.0: Since 3.0's release 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: nope, collage is just about wrapped up so i should be free
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes
  • salute 1

Anzus Banner.png

"You miss every shot you don't take, and get taken to support for the ones you do". ~ Unknown\

CTRGG.png.e1feff858c23d75a51be4c1f8ecfb925.png.e9ad3b9c9a9a1d91319ffebc5911bf2d.png.ac78f0d74fd652633cb72a25b45cb9b4.png

Name:
Time played on 3.0: 400+hrs
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing that i'm aware of
Edited by Stephen Freeman

| Dirty Bandits Owner |  

Name: Ling Lee
Time played on 3.0: close to a month, played alot pre 3.0 though
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Not that i am aware of
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: yes (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)
Name: Matt Tartarus
Time played on 3.0: 600+ hours, 300+ on 2.0

l Assistant. Special Agent In Charge l 

l Federal Bureau Of Investigation l

l Matt Valentine l Matt Frost l Matt Snow l Matt Tartarus l Matt Dexter l

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Jason Steele
Time played on 3.0: 100 hours
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes, I signed one for 3.0 (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)

•  

Montana State Bar Board of Governors

sealsmall111.png Former Chief Justice, Kamdan / Former Attorney General of Alaska/California/Montana / Ex-AST Academy Lt / Former CID Lead Investigator / Former Bar President

https://www.twitch.tv/jasonsteele0

Name: Nate Cowan ( Formerly nate johnson)
Time played on 3.0: around 6 months
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this)Yes

Nate Cowan

Sergeant, Montana State Police: Lead REA, Prosecutor.

Former:

Lieutenant

Internal Affairs, Head FTO, 129

Name: Cletus Shufel
Time played on 3.0: 764 hours

Cletus Shufel

HMT FOUNDER
(Click The Picture For The Gang Application)

350x350.png.5224357483e8ae09653a20159eaa8174.png.1889ba73b851eb236bdec8d74ddb184f.png