Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 4.0 testers

Name: Josh Caesar
Time played on 3.0: I joined 27/08/20 and have been playing ever since then so, 150 hours+
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: N/A
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes, I am a tester of software in real life.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes I would be happy to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement

Josh Sargeant Josh Uzamaki    

Civilian | Coast Guard   

| USCG Lieutenant Junior Grade  

Moderator | MSRT Lead          

\ Discord Name : LoyaL#9525 /    

Name:Cameron Long 
Time played on 3.0: Throughout. 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:Nope.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yes.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) I’m a OG good sir’s, but sure.

CTRG, SSgt

CTRGG.png

Slater.png

Name: Dan Haggis discord is Dan#2510
Time played on 3.0: good few months, played a lot if 2.0 and quite a lot of 3.0 in recent few months
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: no I really have nothing atall much on.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes I dont mind tedious tasks no problem
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yea I understand
Edited by Dan Haggis
Name: Helious Armstrong
Time played on 3.0: Around 400? or atleast 3 months in for now.
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Got nothing to do so lets do it.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:
I was in barotrauma's closed early alpha testing team like almost a year ago, I've mostly done github contrubitions and Q/A,
system back then was mostly for multiplayer, join in when a server was up and run the game through script checks, movement error,exploits etc.
Im expecting it to be like that so yea im ready for that
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yea sure.
Edited by Helious Armstrong
Name: Chang Ramirez / Chang Changle
Time played on 3.0: since March
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:None
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this): I been here since Australia am I a OG then but if not yes.

Chang Changle / Chang Ramirez / Chang Lorenzo / Chang Wang

TxDPS | Lonestrano Family | BluKing 

Gang Wars Awards: "Biggest Ball's"

Nuestra - USCG Chief PO - Personnel Lead - Winter Hill 

Name: Oliver Blax
Time played on 3.0: About 600 hours I think. I started playing Anzus with about 500 hours and now I have 1.1k. I started May 28th if I recall.
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Only for the first six days of December, after that, I am out of school
for an entire month.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yup
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yup

Male to Male Transgender

Name: Pitbull Emmers
Time played on 3.0: olmost a year
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing at all
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes
Name: Timothy Red 
Time played on 3.0: 1,937 Hrs and has been here since 2.0 to now
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I do
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes, I have been a 3.0 tester so I get the gist.

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17df997a919bbb7.png.34c58bdc39ac9ce32e17c8cae48ac7cd.png1616011772844.thumb.png.28bb764916a9658160eca2f38272e85f.png

Timothy Red ~ Timothy Green |  

| High Command | BBC - Big Black Chungus|

| EX Reaper Founder KabukimonFounders |

Name: Wiggle McStabbin
Time played on 3.0: Not many, under 100, but over 2500 hrs in Arma and Island life in general
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No, im actually going to be have surgery that will keep me homebound for a number of weeks.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA (any OG anzus people will not need to do this): So long as the NDA is regarding and restricted to content included in the testing I will have no issue signing a NDA. Specification a personal condition when discussing legally binding agreements.
Name: Dimitri Makarov
Time played on 3.0: I began playing Anzus 8 months ago. I dont know the exact but i have wasted alot of hours into the server
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yes
Name: Andrew Corner
Time played on 3.0: 200 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: no, am free everyday for testing.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yes
Name: Mikey Mongelli
Time played on 3.0: since release probs almost 1k hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yeh
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) yeh

Primitive

NWO // Primitive // DND // Zyrian Pirates // Peaky Blinders // Divinity // Sinaloa Cartel // Seagull Gang // Anarchy. // 1800 // HMT

Ex. Patrol Cpl // Academy SGT

Name: Mike Getreel
Time played on 3.0: 3 months
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: School, and a couple days like Christmas 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes

Jason Board,
                 Attorney of Law

14047424_signature(2).png.d0765f80ed0a1df50fc51241fab6127c.png

Name: Michael Courtney 
Time played on 3.0: 7 months and with about 1k hours on the server 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing:Nope
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes

1512609535_AARainbow.png.77cd24117899bc4ae2a586b33b0a7346.png.59bdf41803a2930e54a72562c5b0eb7a@0_75x.png.a9e356126eb8e71402408c6c0463e460.png

Name: Evan / Adam Puckles
Time played on 3.0: A lot
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Other than school not really much at all. 
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I understand
Name: Jordan Snow
Time played on 3.0: 9-7ish Months?
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: no

BORTAC Supervisor Ching Eggwon

00cc4c3bf0e16414b936a596828aadc2.png

b1fc15f1bf20182defe39634fe97b48e.png

Name: Jeancarlo Vizcaino
Time played on 3.0: like 300 hours in the last 2-3 months
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: No, I don't
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes, I do
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes, I do
Edited by Jeancarlo Vizcaino
  • Developer
Name: Mort Higgins
Time played on 3.0: Active Andy here (Like all of it)
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Some school exams that will be over in a week or 2.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Sure thing.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Sure thing.

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png

Name: John Rocket
Time played on 3.0: 2k hours 
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: I have tons of spare time in my hands so not much.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I give Anzus tons of hours shouldn't be a problem 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (any OG anzus people will not need to do this) Yes I understand
Edited by John Rocket

1971180959_name(1).png.bd145b03dc719be8e10ce72c4cc15d12.png signature.png.68eb60cba975388857138bdf31c037f0.png                                  

Name: Nick Gravy
Time played on 3.0: The whole of 3.0... I would say about 900 hours
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope

DND | RF | HMT | DB | SC 

Ex-Battalion Chief of EMS

Name: Zack Freeman/ Nuestra
Time played on 3.0: 1.6k hours on anzus joined late 2.0
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Going on vacation next month from the 11th to the 20th

Name: Sam Jacobson
Time played on 3.0: Not very long at all
Do you have anything in the next month that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope at my computer at all times besdies work.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes. I think I could do some of the "boring" or "new" tasks so I can learn 4.0 roleplay. 
I think doing any of these things will help me roleplay better during 4.0 once it releases.